Parts left to this series, more series, etc.

So just so you guys have an idea, these are the things that are left in this series!

*Subject to change, and not sure of POV's*

#13- Girls day (2 parts)

#14- Cravings

#15- Mood swings

#16- Guessing the gender

#17- Finding out the gender

#18- First kick

#19- Picking names

#20- Shopping for you

#21- Shopping for baby

#22- Insecure

#23- You talk to baby

#24- He talks to baby

#25- Songs he sings to baby

#26- He goes away on tour (Not sure how many parts)

#27- He gets home from tour

#28- Photo shoot

#29- Godparents

#30- Hate on twitter

#31- Baby shower

#32- Nursery

#33- Tweets a picture

#34- Scare

#35- Pregnancy class

#36- Fans see you out

#37- Paps see you out

#38- He talks about you and the baby

#39- He does a twitcam

#40- Birth plan

#41- Uncomfortable

#42- Letter/Video to the baby

#43- He gets protective

#44- Last minute

#45- Labor (Not sure how many parts)

Plus Holidays, and other bonus chapters! Bonus chapters will be "free" meaning I'll post them even if you guys haven't gotten enough votes, or even if I just updated recently. There will be about 50+ chapters.

And I've decided to make a dating, marriage, and baby series too! Yay! :D

---------------------

Don't forget if you haven't guessed yet on the babie's genders, you can still guess! You can message or comment your guess. (See the 'Contest' chapter for rules, and details!)
The prizes are as following:

1st place:(you would have to get 5 correct)
wattpad and twitter follow from me, a chapter dedication, I'll put in the chapter why you won and your account name etc., you will get to be a character in the story like a friend or relative, and if you have written any books I'll promote 1-3 of them in the same chapter.

2nd place:(you would have to get 4 correct)
wattpad and twitter follow from me, I'll put in the chapter why you won and your account name etc., and if you have written any books I'll promote 1 of them in the same chapter.

3rd place:(you would have to get 3 correct)
twitter follow from me, and I'll put in the chapter why you won and your account name etc.

***If there are any ties, then they will both get the same prize! If no one gets all 5 correct, then it'll be the next closest!***

If you have any questions about anything at all, just message me.