#2 Telling Him / He Finds Out

LIAM: 

You heard the front door open and close. "Babe? (Y/N)?" Liam called. "Yeah! Up here!" You took a deep breath getting ready to tell him. Liam walked up the stairs and into your bedroom. "Hey babe," Liam said, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Hey," you said kissing him. "Um, Li? I have to tell you something, okay? Just don't freak out." "What is it? What's wrong? Are you alright?" "Yes I'm fine, see, I-I'm-I'm pr-pregnant." You said nervously, unsure of what he'll think. "What?" "We're having a baby Li," you explained, still unsure of what he'll think. "That's great baby! I'm gonna be a dad!" He picked you up, spinning you around. "Oh, sorry. I have to be careful now," he said setting you down. You laughed at his protectiveness. "Uh, can I?" He asked looking at your stomach. "Of course Li, you can touch my stomach. It's your baby too." His eyes lit up, rubbing your stomach, smiling. "Hey baby Payne. I know you can't hear me yet, but I'm your daddy. I love you so much!" He said, making you tear up. 

HARRY: 

"Babe?" Harry spoke threw the door. You were so shocked, that you didn't answer. Harry opened the door, and came in. He looked over your shoulder at the test. "We're having a baby?... We're having a baby!" Harry shouted turning you around, and wrapping his arms around you. "We're having a baby!" You said, starting to cry. Harry pulled back and looked at you. "Those are tears of joy, I hope." You just nodded, and he pulled you in for a passionate kiss. "I love you so much," you said to him, hugging him again and burying your head in his chest. "I love you too baby, and our little baby." You giggled, and he kissed your nose, his eyelashes tickling your face. "I can't wait to tell my mum," he said smiling. "And my mum too!" You said making him laugh. "Oh and don't forget the boys." You reminded him. "Of course," Harry said rubbing your belly.

ZAYN:

"Congratulations," she smiled, "you're parents." You looked at Zayn in shock. "I'll give you two a minute," she said, and left. "So your not sick," Zayn said. "No." You thought that he wasn't happy. You looked at the ground, and a few tears started to fall. "Hey, baby, (Y/N), what's wrong?" "You're not happy? I thought you would be excited..." You trailed off, letting more tears fall. Zayn pulled your chin up to look at him, as he wiped away your tears. "Babe, I am happy. I'm thrilled even! I'm sorry I don't look it, I'm just shocked, and glad that you're not sick." You smiled up at him, giving him a kiss. "I can't wait to be a dad, and to hold our little baby in my arms." He smiled at you, causing you to grin. "Just imagine, in nine months, we'll have a little baby." You said, your smile growing. "I hope it looks just like you," he said. "No, I hope it looks like you," you playfully argued. He took your hand, and you two left to go home, and tell everyone the news.

NIALL: 

Maura and Denise went outside to get Niall. "Yeah baby?" Niall asked coming in the door. "Mum said you needed me?" "Um, yeah. I have some news..." You trailed off. "What is it babe?" He asked, putting his arms around you, looking worried. "So I was thinking, what do you think of babies, and children? Like would you ever want some someday?" "Yeah sure, of course I would love having kids with you." He smiled. "Good, I'm glad you want kids, because I'm pregnant. We're having a baby." His face instantly lit up, a smile spreading across his face. "Are you serious, I'm gonna be a dad?!" He shouted, hugging you. You laughed at how excited he was. "Yes I'm serious!" He gave you a kiss, spinning you around. "Oh, sorry. I have to be more careful now, I don't want to hurt either of you. I won't let anyone hurt you too. I love you so much, and I will always be beside you to help you out, and-" "Ni, it's okay, I'm not that fragile!" You giggled. "I know, but I want to keep you safe." He fake pouted. "I love you," you said laughing again. "I love you more." Niall said as he kissed you. 

LOUIS: 

"Negative," you lied with a frown. "Oh, it's okay baby, we can keep trying." Louis told you with a sad expression. "Oh babe, we don't have to keep trying," you said. He looked confused. "What? Why? You don't want a baby anymore?" "No, we don't have to keep trying, because I'm pregnant. It's positive! I lied!" You smiled up at him. "What?! You, you.... you little..." He trailed off, smiling, and kissing you passionately. "I love you," he mumbled against your lips. You broke away, "I love you too." "We're having a baby. I'm gonna be a daddy!" "Yes Lou, we are having a baby!" Louis put his hand on your stomach, then leaned down and kissed it. "Come on, let's get you two back to bed." Louis said, leading you over to your bed. "Yes daddy," you said joking. He lay down beside you, smiling. "Good night, mummy." He said to you. You smiled, and cuddled into him, falling asleep. 

A/N:

So, second part is up. Hope you like it! Vote, and comment! Reading comments makes me so happy. I will dedicate chapters to the best comments! Enjoy, and tell others to read this too! Thanks!!! :)