𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐍𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬

Tw- Includes mentions of blood, slight violence and other themes.

- Chapter one -

Seok stretched his arms up tightening and relaxing his muscles as they'd been in the same position scrunched slightly against his computer keyboard for a good few hours now. Looking at his screen noting he'd just barely finished another story idea he needed to send off in two minutes. As an up and coming author, Seok had to sacrifice some of his story ideas to get some money on the side. He was still in High School after all and living alone in his own apartment as of the last two weeks. He needed to make more money so selling story ideas was obvious besides his other side jobs. Though he did keep his favourite ideas to himself.

Attaching the file to the email Seok took a second to take it in breathing sharply inwards before hitting send, one minute before his deadline. Pushing away from his desk his chair wheels squeaking in protest as he does. Leaning his head back he closed his eyes hoping for some peace and quiet.

Ding... ding!

One second just one second Seok thought as he wanted a slice of silence for once, first looking towards his computer expecting the person to have replied annoyed he'd waited last minute to send his work in until he saw nothing, no response.

His eyes flickered over to his phone now noting it must be his sister. He was right, of course, no one else texted him. He stretched his arm out from where he was slouched trying to grab his phone.

"Hm" A noise leaving his mouth still closed when he finally grabbed it before moving into proper view. He stared at the message for a while debating what to write back. Still staring at the message his sister sent him.

Seok did you go to school today? You need to attend more don't get kicked out on your last year you know mum wanted you to graduate. I sent you the invitation in the mail I'm not sure when it will get there.

((Read))

A few minutes went by as Seok stared at his screen jaw clenched. Invite? Of course, his sister would send him and invite of their mother and sisters funerals. Not noticing how tight he held his phone as he put it down. He convinced himself he'd respond later, he would.

School, Seok looked at the time noting there was no point in going today as he only had an hour left. Instead, he turned his head lazily towards his door hearing his bell ring. Wincing annoyed at the sharp tone. Getting up now having a good reason to leave his sister on read.

Walking over he decided against the screen going to look through the peephole instead. Only to cringe back in fright seeing someone staring right back into it. The security guard? 'What does he want?' Seok thought before speaking through the door.

"Who is it?"

He knew who it was that was obviously, but he felt this was the best approach as he pushed his parted fringe slightly out of the way of his left eye. It had grown out a little Seok noted.

"You still haven't filled out your forms Min Seok, It's been two weeks."

Seok winced realising that was quite true now pushing the creepy feeling aside that he had of the security guard now thinking tapping his bottom lip before speaking up loud enough to hear through the door once again.

"I'll come down later today to fill them out."

That seemed good enough for the security guard who starts walking away seemingly already onto the next person. Seok let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding as he now leaned his head against the door. 'I need to go on another run today' Seok thought to himself as he felt more restless than usual.