Chapter 2: Strange?

I looked through the window, they were in the same position! But they were wearing different clothes. I was so confused. But I thought there was something more than met the eye. So I went back to my house to think about it. I sat at my desk to think about it. I had to do something about it. I don't know why though. So I went to the house and brought some cookies. I walked on the cold, wet streets down to the strange Red house on the corner. I knocked on the door to bring them some warm, crisp chocolate chip cookies. But when I knocked. They just looked at each other and then at the floor, then back at each other. then just continued staring at the blank TV screen?! I was so confused. So I took a risk and stepped inside. As I stepped inside, I felt a chill crawl up my spine. It was a huge blur and I was shot down! I Don't know how or with what but it was some sharp object that pierced me.  I looked up and all of them were standing and looking at me with red glowing eyes. Much different then a little bit ago. I hear something, just in my left ear. It sounded as almost it was inside my ear. The strange, deep voice told me that if I valued my life, to get out immediately. So I carefully got up and walked to the door. I felt a hot flash come over then rushed out of the house and dashed down the street. After that, I went to home. As I slowly trudge home, I feel this cool and hot sensation in my veins and body. This strange sensation running up and down my entire body. As if  it's draining my power to walk, or even breath. I felt as if my life was being sucked out of my body! And at the moment, all I can do is think. Think about, what this could be. And how to stop it from ever overcoming me again.

I calm down at my house. Still feeling strange, I decide to check my pulse. Nothing...You heard me, nothing. 

"What? What? No, wait, what? What's happening?" I said.

What's happening to me? Then suddenly, it stopped. I felt a mix of releive and mortal terrior. I didn't know what to to do. So I just went to bed.