chapter 1

Kim Min Young POV :

I walked down the crowded hallway with my group of three best friends . I heard numerous jeers and even a few pencils were thrown at me . I brushed them off me and we walked out together. We reached the canteen and as usual, the dirty and desolate table at the corner was left for us. We sat down and talked about some stuff. Well, while they were talking , i was busy doing something else. My gaze averted from my kimchi to his face.

At 5 foot nine, he had a gorgeous shade of brownish-hazel hair, accompanied by a pair of dark bromn eyes that entranced me.

A gentle shake jolted me back to my senses .

"Someone's in love,"

My friend Jisoo teased me. I quickly averted my gaze back to my kimchi . They gave me a mischievous look , they knew i had a crush on him ever since elementary school .Soon after that , they pull back my hands and squeezed my face making me look like a duck and saying as a joke

"Look at this pretty girl right here !"

We than laugh thinking that he didn't realise . but when he was walking towards where the populars were seated , He smiled at me. His smile was beautiful! I smile back weakly as my heart dropped .

Eunyoung . The most beautiful blonde girl in school started giving me death stares. It was scary ,how she looked at me , so I stood up and walked to the bathroom. While I was looking at my reflection,fixing my hair, she walked into the bathroom.her high heels clacking behind her.from the reflection , I happen to notice she was standing behind me

After a few minutes of awkward silence,I pinned up my hair and began to walk out , when she grab hold of its end ,and dragged me to the cubicle .not wanting to cause any damage , i held the pain in and struggled to follow her quick pace. As we entered the cubicle , she stuck my head in it.she than flushed the toilet bowl , I felt water entering my nose , mouth and ears. I struggled , it was no use, She had pinned me down.

She repeated it a few more times.Thn she grabbed my wet,stained hair and use it to forcefully yank my head out.I let out a soft whimper. She leaned down next to my ear ,and whispered in a maniacal tone

" Stop staring at Jin. He is mine.if anyone ask who did this.say you did it because you hate your ugly face."

Left with no other choice, only to save myself from many more of her torture, I nodded weakly.She hurled my limp frame against the bathroom wall after dragging me out of the cubical.she smirked gleefully and walked off. But before she exited . she told me yet another threat.

"Don't even try washing that gunk of your face.cause even if you do,you won't look any different"

She says , as she flips her hair over her shoulder and walked away.

I let out a deep sigh when she was gone , and leaned against the wall .Sitting there for hours , staring off into space , missing lessons.

As my vision was turning blurry , a faraway male voice echoed through the bathroom .

"Are u okay ? "

The last thing I could muster from my blood-coated vision was his dark brown gleaming eyes staring into mine.