Chapter 4 - Trapology

When Stavaen first walked into his new home, he was immediately hit with the strong aroma of fresh weed mixed with various smells of cheap men's cologne that could be bought at a JC Pennys. He wasn't used to these very strong scents since at his old home, his dad would try his absolute hardest to keep the house scent free in fear of future guests suffering an allergic reaction and then losing a potential customer for his family owned car insurance company (731)-383-2701, call this number to save you 15% or more in car insurance. In the living room he was greeted by a small and stumpy built man and a tall lanky bone withering looking guy. The small guy introduced himself as B-Rollz and then informed Stavaen of the stick figure of a guy as Succulent. Succulent didn't talk much and just laid there on the worn out couch with questionable stains on it. B-Rollz however, was more alive than Succulent and showed Stavaen around the house. To the leaky pipes and the black mold growing in the wet damp corners, B-Rolls made sure to show everything to Stavaen. He then set a rule of guidelines for the house.

ps. please do not actually call the number, I have no idea who it is