𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Sorry For The Wait Y'all I Was Having A Terrible Writers Block.🙂
💓H A P P Y N E W Y E A R 💓
💓Hopefully This New Year I'll Be Consistent.💓

Third POV

After Ciel and Akira left the penthouse, Ms Chadwick turned towards Cayden and threw herself on him, embracing him

"Cayden your brother has been acting so different, it must be that whore he's s-

"She's not a whore mother if you actually cared for your son, then you wouldn't fabricate this whole lie, and you'd know he actually cares for Akira a lot." He gently pulled his mother off him.

"Ciel cannot care for that that" She went on, "You know it's not about her skin colour I could care less right now look at the girl she's dirt poor." She went on.

"Sure mother" Cayden went on as he grabbed his shoulder bag.

"You know I donate millions to those poor starving children in Africa, God bless their poor souls, even the ones in eastern Asia" She went on.

"Okay Mother I have to go take care" Cayden replied.

"I'll be taking my leave as well." She replied.

"Where are you off to Cayden?" She asked as they left the penthouse.

"I have a project due, with a friend" Cayden replied a he got in his car. "Goodbye, mother." He said before driving off.

"Why did they have to grow up so much?" She thought as her driver opened the car door for her she got him and pulled out her phone.

"Thomas, can you do me a favour I'd like you to do a background check on a certain someone?"

Cayden knocked on the apartment door, and out came Bryce topless. He gave him his signature smirk when Cayden appeared.

"Hello, you, I was not expecting you sorry if I'm underdressed." He smiled as he let Cayden in.

Cayden eyes were glued to his torso, he almost mentally slapped himself to focus on his face.

"Sure you knew I was coming," Cayden said lowly underneath his breath.

"What was that?" Bruce asked.

"Nothing, so which part should we do first? We have two sections. " Cayden asked.

''Do you want something to drink first? or eat?'' Bryce asked.

''Water'' Cayden replied, as he sat down on the couch.

Bryce nodded and left the room. Cayden looked around the place, his apartment was fairly spacious. He pulled out his laptop and place his bag on the couch. Bryce came into the room with a 2 bottled water. He handed one to Cayden. They both sat down and began working on their project.

After a half, an hour passed Bryce's leg touched Cayden's. He looked through the corner of his eye looking at Bryce. ''Did you think about what I asked you?'' Bryce asked.

''What are you talking about?'' Cayden asked as he continued typing.

''You know I like you right?'' Bryce asked.