3 Why( pt.-2)

Nayeon felt a shiver and her chest was hit by fear. She ran to her hyung's room,which was right beside hers.She opened the door with a great speed and saw the bed was empty. She didn't want to believe her eyes . So, she ran to the main door and searched the whole garden while screaming 'hyuoooong' with crying broken voice.

Mrs. Sooyoung woke up by the sound of Nayeon 's running by the stairs .
She got out of her room and went outside the house as she saw the main door open . She heard Nayeon calling Seok Jin. She went near to Nayeon and holding her shoulder she asked , ''What happened?? Seok Jin did something again ??" Nayeon couldn't talk and hugged her aunt while sobbing. 

Nayeon told her what she saw and other things. When she held the note to her,after reading it she said , "That punk escaped home .huh !! Let him once return home.Nayeon-ah ,don't worry . We will go to the police station and report. He can't stay alone. He will come after a few days.He even made a girlfriend!!" She didn't know if these words could comfort Nayeon.

She knew Nayeon very well. Nayeon is that kind of girl , every person  would fall for her .She is quiet,shy, innocent. Her sister Soyeon always wanted a girl . She could remember the day,when Soyeon was so happy that she ran to her unnies house to tell the news that the doctor said it was a girl. Soyeon was hugging her crazily............

Mrs.Sooyoung's husband died before Nayeon was born. She doesn't have any kid of her own . She was really alone and sad but Soyeon would come to her place 5 times a week .Soyeon liked the wooden house very much. She would often say to Soyeon that she would adopt her daughter with a joking matter . Soyeon would laugh and said ," Take Seok Jin-ah". They both laughed while drinking tea in the garden.

" W H Y ???" This is the question spinning around Nayeon's head.
If he is really gone ,that means she have to be alone by herself . No one will be there to take her to amusement park or winter fair or buy her favourite ice-cream. Her aunt is not that worried but she is because she saw the ' black flower 'in her dream last night.

Her aunt was calling someone.
" Jeonghan-ah , did Seokjin went to your place? " She described everything to him.

After finishing her talking , she put the phone down with a tension growing in her head. She went to Nayeon, who wasn't eating nothing with breakfast kept in front of her. "Don't worry!! Jeonghan is coming. Then we will go to the police station. My dear eat something. " said her aunt with a smile.