Chapter 10

It was morning and when I woke up and looked in his bed nothing was there but an unmade bed. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked down stair to see if he was down there. When I reached the bottom of the stairs and turned into the kitchen I found him cooking eggs and sausage for breakfast. I yawned and stretched as I walked into the room. He glanced up quickly and said "good morning sunshine" I sat down at the bar right in front of him and later my head in my hand and said "good morning" with a smirk. He couldn't have been up for long because it looked like he had just started cooking and he hadn't even put on a shirt yet from last night. He continued to cook as I just sat and watched him. Finally after what had seemed like a couple minutes of me just watching him he smiles and says "enjoying the show?" I immediately blush and say "uh.. um.. What show?". He laughs and says "God, your just too cute". I smile and blush again and continue watching him cook. He finally finished cooking and made a plate for me and him and took it over and sat mine I front of me and he sat down beside me. We both began eating. It was surprisingly delicious he was a really good cook. Once I finished he turned to face me and said "what do you think?" I turned back towards him and nodded my head and said with a full mouth "mm-hmm!" He laughed and said "I'll take it as you like it" I swallowed my food and said "no I love it!" And took my plate over to the sink.