Chapter 12

We get to the movies and watch the movie we decided on. It was some scary/sci-fi movie he wanted to see. After the movie we got in the car and started toward my house. We got to my house and he slowed down the car and stopped right in front of my house. I turned toward him and said "thank you, I love doing things like this all the time". He bites his lip again really hard and says "yea me too". I open the door and get ready to get out and say "well I'll see you later I guess". He's still biting his lip and just nods with what almost seems like a tear in his eye. I just ignore it and start to walk inside. Before I can even get to the porch he jumps out of his car and starts to run over and yells "wait!" I turn around and he comes over and grabs me in the hips and kisses me. What surprised me the most was it didn't shock me I just kissed him back just as hard. Finally after what had seemed like forever he pulled away and looked at me in the eye and said "Silvia, I've loved you from the first day I saw you but I was afraid to say anything, but the longer I get to know you especially tonight, you just get more and more beautiful everyday." I just smiled and looked right back at him in the eyes with my arms wrapped around his neck and kissed him again and said "I've was loved you too."