The Accident

A few hours went by, I had sat through my new mom and dad (Pewdiepie and Marzia!!!) signing the adoption papers. I finally got to home. My forever home.
At last, we were in the car, heading to the airport so they could take me home to England. I was talking to Marzia from the backseat, when suddenly I heard Felix murmur under his breath "oh god..."
We were launched forward, I saw Marzia'a head hit the dash and collapse. The truck that we hit into was going so fast. Right towards us. Like they wanted to kill us all.
Felix bled out in the drivers seat. Marzia was gasping for air as the seatbelt cut into her torso. I was sprawled out across the backseat, wounds and lacerations across my entire body. I tried to reach up, to say something, to ask for help. Everything faded to black. We were all gone.

"We've just received some terrible news. Internet star Pewdiepie and wife Marzia, along with their newly adopted daughter, have been killed in a fatal head-on collision with a semi-truck. The scene is being investigated, check back for more news on GMA." Robin Roberts said with tears in her eyes. The sky turned dark. The earth stopped turning. For just a second, the entire world halted in disbelief. The face of the internet had been disfigured, mangled, beaten and battered beyond repair. There was no more.

Fin.