the house

"This is the Wilkinson family. They would like to take you for a couple of months." Mrs.Annie said pointing to a picture. "They're just gonna return me" I said laughing and getting up "they might be different" she reminded me " might" I said walking out I walked past the normal part of the foster facility. And three rights and a left later I pushed the doors to the "special" ward I was the only one left. Everybody else either ran away or died. I turned on my asking alexandria CD and started jamming out when I felt a hand on my back I calmly turned around and faced Carter who was smiling. "Aye babe" he said I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen part of my ward. I felt a little tug at the hem of my shirt I looked down and saw the little two year old I never knew the name of. She didn't learn how to speak. I picked her up and held her. "I still can't believe you took your life last week" I said touching his wrist " I just got fed up with life man." He said moving his black hair out of his crystal blue eyes.  He tucked his arms underneath his sleeves and looked down. He grabbed my wrist and I flinched. "Why'd you do it?" He asked hurt "god I hate your mind reading gift, and because I don't have to tell you everything." I said trying to yank my arms away from his tight grip. He just turned away dropping my hands and he dissapeared. I fell to my knees and put my head in my hands. The air started swirling around me and I looked up and saw Mrs Annie turning blue. I calmed myself down and the oxygen went back to her.