15

Josephine POV
"Jo wake up" I hear someone say, I hum blinking my eyes rapidly. I sit up rubbing my eyes. "What happen" I look at Hero confused.

"We're leaving. Their's something important I have to fix at the office."

"Is it really that important ?" 

"yes now hurry get ready." I sigh packing all of our things. "I'll drop you off at the house and I'll go to the office."

"It's fine I'll come with you."

"I said I'm dropping you off at the house don't be stubborn." I cross my arms not moving. "Jo not
right now Im going to be at the office for hours you'll eventually get bored so -"

"I'm fine with that I'll be going to the office with you end of story." I walk out the room grabbing Celeste bag. "Hero packed her things already." Felix says smoking a blunt eyeing me up and down. "Are you always smoking ?"

"No just when I'm horny, stressed, oh and when I'm in the mood to do freaky shit" he winks. "Haha so funny." I roll my eyes going back to the room.

"Baby come on let's go." Hero kisses Celeste on the cheek as he gently tries to pick her off the bed. "Where are the keys to the car ?"

"My pocket why ?" I slide my hands inside his pocket and take out the keys. "Im driving."

~~~~

Once we arrive back home we get out the jet and walk to the car. "Jo come on give me the keys." He grabs me by the waist pushing me against the car. Control yourself I remind myself. He leans down capturing my lips he's quick to sliding his tongue inside my mouth, I wrap my hands around his throat pulling him closer. I kiss his bottom lip gently bitting it and pulling it. I slowly feel his hand pull away from my waist slowly moving to my hand where the keys are. "Not happening" I breath pushing him away. He curses under his breath getting inside the car. "Text Victoria and see if Celeste is there."

"She's there." He mumbles as I hop in the car. I told the security to drop off Celeste at her aunts house. She can get very clingy with her daddy when he's at work and plus well Hero is acting weird. So if we argue she won't see or hear none of that. As I'm parking the car outside Hero's building I notice a lot of Lamborghini, corvettes, and such expensive cars parked. Yes theirs usually pretty cars like these parks but not over ten or them.

"Is their like a special occasion I don't know about." I look at Hero as we step inside. "No just business i told you already."

"I'll wait for you outside." He nods planting a small kiss at the corner of my lips. I walk to the front desk lady. "Linda heyy questions, is their like any special occasion going on ?"

"Uhh no umm-"

"Good afternoon which room for Hero ?" A beautiful women around my age says. She's wearing a tight red dress with tall high heels a white purse hanging over her shoulders with black sun glasses on.

"It's Mr.Fiennes for workers." I lean against the desk. She chuckles, "Worker are you ?"

"Wife" I snap, "I didn't know he had a wife." She takes her glasses off eyeing me up and down, she smiles. "Annalise." She takes her hand out.

"The room is to the one in the left." I turn around back to Linda.  "So what's going on ?" I ask her again.

"Important people are coming for a meeting."

"Whats the meeting about."her cheeks rosen up. "Sorry we're not to talk about that. I smile thanking her. After three hours of waiting for him he comes inside. "Bored ?" He smiles walking next to me spinning the wheel chair around that I'm sitting on. He stands between my legs rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip. I push his hand away. I grab the folder that's on top of the desk and hand it to him.

"Why do you have papers about drugs and buildings that are in the middle of no where and -"

"You went through my things" he chuckles rubbing his jawline.

Author Note
Thoughts on what's going to happen next ?