What's Autophobia?

"I promise."

"You're a diamond, Dear They can't break you." -idk

___________________________________________________________

Harlem POV

The plane landed and the car took Calina and me home. Calina called her mom in the car and that woman curse like a sailor. Calina came up with a lie and her mom is coming down in two days. She didn't tell her about her pregnancy or our marriage.

I will tell her mom about all of it. I'm in the kitchen talking to Thorn while Calina is in our room with Storm talking and catching up. Storm came down the stairs smiling and Thorn grabbed her by the waist.

"You got her pregnant?"

"Yes, Rivera I got her pregnant. She looks shocked I even spoke to her.

"How?" She asks slowly I smirked.

"Well, the simple answer is we had sex and when a mommy and a daddy love eac-."

"Go to hell." I chuckled walking away.

"Only if you go first," I yelled already halfway up the stairs. Walking into the room I see my Angel sprawled out across the bed in only a robe.

"Angel, where are your clothes?" I question she looks up and shrugs.

"Why don't I know anything about you but you know a lot about me." I was taken aback by her question. I go into the closet and look for some clothes. I pick out some black sweatpants and go into the bathroom to shower.

After I come out of the shower I see my Angel In the same position she was when I lift. I crawl on the bed and pick her almost naked body up lying it on top of me.

"I was not always rich I was put in the system at the age of 6 adopted one month before I turned 7.

"Why" Harlem sighed and started to tell Calina a story about why he got adopted.

flashback before Harlem was Adopted

"Harlem, wake up it's Christmas morning." Harlem and his little cousin woke up excited more so his cousin than Harlem. You could hear the laugher downstairs making Harlem have a little hope that this would be a good day.

As soon as Harlem stepped foot in the room everything went quiet there were looks of disgust from his mom and dad even his grandma looked at him with so much hate in her eyes. His family hated him for no reason they hated him for being born is the only explanation his little 6-year-old mind could come up with.

"sin why don't you go open your presents. They asked him with so much joy he nodded and went under the tree to open his gifts.

"Umm.. Harlem there is one for you to go open your present." Harlem went under the tree and found the one single present that was so small compared to his cousin's gifts. He happily expected it though because he knew that was possibly all he would get. He opened it only to find a note that said.

Why don't you go and die. I wish you were never even born. He looked up to see his mom and his whole family laughing at him. He knew his mom wrote it.

"Do you like it?" His mom said with a look of disgust and hatred towards him. Harlem shook his head has no his mom storm towards him grabbing him by the hair.

"You ungrateful little shit." His mom throws Harlem on the floor but before he could get up there were punches and kicks thrown by all of his family and everything went black. His family had no choice but to take him to the hospital but they abandoned him there on Christmas day. His only wish was for his mom to love him. Little did he know a couple by the last name of knight watch the doctor's patch and stitch him up. They were struggling to have a baby they need an heir to be the next mafia king. And that king would be their adopted son Harlem Laurent knight. By the time Harlem was 16 he was diagnosed with Autophobia

Flashback over

By the time I was finished with my story Calina was in tears.

"Why are you crying, Angel?" I questioned she looked up and said.

" BecauseI was ungrateful while you were being abused I was getting tucked in bed and drove school. I used to be embarrassed when my mom kissed me in front of my friends while you were wishing for a kiss from your mom and to be tucked in bed." I chuckled at her cute response.

"Angel, I got all of that from my family maybe not my so-called real family but I got it from a woman I now call my her mom name is Gia knight and occasionally when I was younger my dad Francesco knight would tuck me in too. She looked at me through her tears and asked.

"Where are they now?"

"They are in Italy Angel we will go back to see them very soon," I said I plan on seeing them in 2 months.

"They were at the wedding," I told Calina her eyes widened then turned to a curious look.

"What is Autophobia?" I take a deep breath and debated on giving her a short answer or a long boring answer I choose the short answer.

"It's the fear of abandonment il Mio Amore." She looked at my nodding. Autophobia is the reason why I act the way I do with her I'm afraid to lose her.

(My Love)

"Calina go to sleep you have your first official doctor's appointment tomorrow. She nodded the was about to ask but I covered her mouth and started gently rocking her to sleep.

Soon after she fell asleep I let the darkness consume me.

Hope you liked the chapter Angels.

Be, safe