Abortion?

She would rather walk alone in the darkness than follow anyone else's shadow.- e.g

I can't let Harlem find out I think before falling asleep.

______________________________________

Calina's POV

I fell something tapping my shoulder continuously. I slap it away then it taps me again getting annoyed I shoot up from my lying position. I snapped my head to the side to who it was and it was Damien with a bored look on his face.

"Yes?" I ask Damien with a surprised look on y face I thought it would be Thorn or maybe Hatlem. Thinking of Harlem I turned my head to the other side of the bed but no one was there.

"He is at the table waiting for you so is Thorn, so hurry up and get dressed I'm hungry." Damien turned on the balls of his feet and left out the room. Just as he went out of the room a wave of nausea hit me. I ran to the bathroom opening the toilet lid and emptying my stomach.

After I'm done throwing up I stand up and rinse my mouth out then brush my teeth. Walking into the closet I pick out my outfit of the day I picked out a silk black top and blue ripped jeans paired with black sandals.

I take deep breaths walking downstairs thinking of all the ways I can go ask to go to the doctor without him trying to come with me or getting suspicious of anything.

I finally made it into the dining room everyone stopped talking and looked at me. And I stuck my middle finger up causing Thorn to laugh. Harlem put his index finger moving it back and forth indicating he wanted me to come to him.

I slowly walked over to him. Once I made it over to him he pulled me onto his lap. I tried to get up but I held my hips down in place so I stilled. I looked back and glared at him and he gave me a smirk.

Food was already on the table the and once I was seated Thorn and Damien started piling their plates with food and Harlem was making my plate and his. Once Harlem finished making my plate I took the fork and starting eating until I got to the bacon. I usually love bacon but it looked disgusting today.

"Angel are you not going to eat your bacon?" Harlem's velvety voice asked me he looked surprised that I didn't want it I shook my head.

"No, I'm full." He hummed in response Damien's eyes lit up then his head snapped towards me.

"Don't waste the bacon give it to me." He said in a sing-song voice I gladly slid my plate across the table to Damien and he caught the plate.

"Thank you." Damien started to stuff his face with the bacon and I nodded saying he was welcome. I took a deep breath and turned to Harlem.

"I need to go to the doctor's today." Harlem looked up at me and lifted an eyebrow questioning why I needed to go to the doctor.

"For my yearly check-up." He looked at me in my eyes like he was searching for something. Then after a few seconds, he asked.