➸ WayV

💕 Kun:

You got to your family's house on Christmas Eve, and ended up coming with Kun this year. A whole bunch of other family members are coming, since some are supposed to be spending the night, so you sneak away to the bonfire in the backyard when things start getting too loud.

     Crack. Snap. Pop.

     The bonfire flickered in front of me as I just sat in front of it on beat up lawn chair.

     It was Christmas time, and even though I was super excited for the holidays, my parents' house was starting to get really loud once some of my other relatives were pulling in, since they were supposed to be sleeping over this Christmas Eve.

     Its not like I didn't like my family. They're my family. Of course I loved them. They were just loud when they were all on the first floor, that's all.

     "Y/N?", I heard someone's voice call me name.

      I rolled my eyes, thinking that it was someone coming to get me to come back into the house.

     "I've only been out here for five minutes-", I started since I thought it was just another relative.

      "-Y/N, its just me", the voice said.

      My head shot up, and I found myself looking at Kun, who was walking over towards me with his hands in his pockets.

      "O-Oh", I stammered; what I said to him probably made me look really crabby, "Sorry, I didn't...", I just stopped my sentence short since I didn't actually know what I was saying.

      He just raised his eyebrow at me and sat down in the chair beside me.

      "You mad about something?", he leaned forward and rested his arms on his knees, and just shifted his focus onto the fire pit.

       "No, I'm fine...", I slouched back into my chair a little bit.

      He just nodded. I'm not really sure if he was actually listening to me, but he nodded.

        I don't know how, but it was only a matter of seconds before he was just totally staring off into the fire. Maybe he was tired, or maybe he had a lot on his mind, but he seemed out of it.

       "Its a nice night out, tonight...", he said quietly after a few minutes, but he still kept his eyes fixed on the fire.

      "Mm", I hummed, but instead of being focused on the fire, I had my eyes on Kun.

     He finally sat up and looked up at the sky, "You can actually see the stars out here", he said, "Its not just city lights"

      I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. It was basically impossible for me. He just looked so good, even in the dark.

       "What?", he laughed softly after noticing that I was looking at him.

      I just shook my head, "Nothing"

      We somehow just locked eyes, and neither of us broke eye contact until one of us noticed something.

     Snowflakes.

      "Is  that snow?", I was honestly kind of confused. Where did the snow come from?

     "Maybe...?", Kun looked up for a couple seconds, and then back at me, "There's already some in your hair"