Chapter 7

THIS PART GETS DIRTY ALL CHILDREN PLEASE EXIT.!!!

I'm just laying on Nash chest still crying. We're watching "Let's Be Cops" a funny part comes on Nash laughed witch made me laugh! Nash shuts the movie off and I was like what the hell! It wasn't even over yet! He shuts the blinds slams the door locks it! At this point I'm getting scared!

I ask politely Nash what are you doing? Emma your sad witch makes me said! Oh I reply! so that means? I ask. Emma were gonna have a little fun if you know what I mean! I know what you mean!

I reach over to my purse and grab some pills witch are birth control!

Nash rips his shirt off and jumps on me!

I'm just nervous but ready!

All the sudden I feel a shock of electricity! And realize what his fingers are doing to me! His head is under the blanket so only he know what he's about to do next! He takes his fingers out! Places his hands on my lower area. I can feel his lips suck my stomach and as he's doing it he's leaving red and little purple marks all over! He slowly sucks on my belly button piercing witch tends to kinda hurt! He comes up and un hooks my bra and throws it! He cuffs my breast and starts kissing me passionate! He slowly bites my lip. He whispers in my ear "I'm just starting." He bites my ear. And goes back down to my lower area!

He sticks his whole length into me. It's so hard and feels so good! I moan his name! As he is still in I just throw my head back and he comes up to my neck and sucks it witch feels so so good!

He takes it out off me witch makes me moan again! I flip him over so he's on the bottom. I start sucking his neck. And I go down a little lower, I place my hands on his V line as he's flexing. I start leaving little red and purple marks all over his abdomen.

I place my hands on his length and rub it slowly. I come back up and bit his lip.

He flips me and picks me up! He takes me to his master bath and turns on the shower and we jump in. He pushes me up against the shower all he gives me another oragasim! He rubs my clit and I moan and and out of breath. He grabs some lubricant gel squirts some in his hands and starts to rub it all over my body. He grabs my back with his hands witch causes to leave finger nail marks. And he's just riding my body!

And the feel of the warm water even makes it more sexual! He shuts the shower of and carries me back to him room he locks the door and throws me on his bed. He sucks on my breast like some little baby. He takes my arms witch throw them up above my head! And he takes his wet hands and rolls them down my body. He gets to my lower area and kisses it gently.

I flip him so he's on the bottom. I go straight down to his length and give him a blow job. Nash loses his breath and we say let's be done for tonight

I take a shower and brush my hair then straighten it. I put on some shorts and a sports bra. Nash takes a shower and just puts on some sweats.

Me and Nash just lay on the couch and watch a movie and eat pizza. And the I think about Kayla!

I bet Emma's having a good time with Nash! When I'm watching Netflix on my bed! All the sudden there's a know on my door I open it slow to see hayes.

Hayes what are you doing here at 4 am? Idk I wanted to come have fun! Hayes not now!! Why! Cuz I'm tired! Well can I come in? Sure!

Hayes come and wraps his arms around me! And he kisses my lips.

Hayes picks me up and carries me to my bed he lays me down gently and kisses my witch turns out into a make out session! He take off my shirt un hooks my bra and rips of my panties. I rip all his clothes off and start kissing him all over.

We really don't have sex. We just cuddle and talk witch was needed and I liked!

Thanks for reading!! -emma xoxo❤️