Chapter 2

EMMA! I yell across the hall from are new apartment. What Kayla?!? Are you almost ready? Yes! how about you? Yeah kinda! What Kayla your not ready I say sarcastically! Will you help me do my makeup Emma? Sure I'm your best friend so I'm not gonna say no. Awh well thanks Emma! I laugh and quickly but nice do her makeup.

We usually do are hair then makeup then but on are clothes. Kayla was whereing a strapless short lace white dress with purple high heels, her hair curled at the ends, she was whereing eyeliner top lid and just a little bit of blush and mascara.

I was whereing a really short black lace dress with peach high heels, foundation eyeliner on the top lid mascara, and then just curled all my hair, and no blush bc I really don't like it.

Emma runs over to me but falls bc I think she forgot she hade high heels on or something. I laugh at her as she laughs at me. Damn Emma you didn't even drink yet and your all ready falling down.

Kayla let's see you fall down tonight bc I bet your gonna drink but I bet you won't be able to walk bc hayes will fuck you so hard. Kayla looks at me shocked at what I said. But then she laughs and says Emma I bet Nash will fuck you too! Saying it sarcastically as hell.

Emma we should really hurry! Kayla they live right by us! Oh well lets go!! Okay let's go Kayla! We like stumble to there door and knock! Hayes awnsers, well hello Kayla and Emma. You both look very beautiful! Hayes says. I kinda glimpse around and ask "Wheres Nash?" Oh he's still getting ready! I giggle and blush.

I'm literally sitting at the kitchen watching Kayla and Hayes talk and think how cute they look. But then I here a voice that calls Emma!! From the stairs and I mumble oh god! I walk over to the stairs and Nash's eyes get wide and big and says holy shit! Witch makes Hayes and Kayla look, Emma you look stunning Nash says. Well thank you I reply! You don't look bad your self but I'm the back of my mind I'm thinking about what I could do to this boy.

Emma and Nash do stuff while me and Hayes talk. So Hayes I ask. He looks at me with them bright blue eyes, yes? I really like you! I really like you too Kayla I mean I really do. Would you maybe wanna be my girlfriend hayes asks? Yes of course!! So do you wanna go to the beach? That would be nice:) hayes packs a basket with food and a blanket. And I'm literally almost crying because honestly hayes is the most sweetest and romantic guy ever.

We soon get to the beach we get our basket and we get our sunglasses and we walk along the shoreline as hayes reaches for my hand as I let him.

Kayla! Hayes asked! yes! will you be my girlfriend hayes asks! Kayla smiles and says I would love to;) hayes raps his arms around my waist and pecked my lips. His lips were so soft and I would love to kiss him again.

We drive back home and we walk into his apartment and what do we see... Nash and Emma making out on the couch. Hayes coughs. Emma's hairs all messed up so is Nashs. In fact nashs shirt is off. Nash rubs the back of his neck and says "didn't expect to see guys home so early" Nash its 1 "o" clock in the morning hayes says. Oh Nash says! Kayla is just standing there and not speaking and trying to hold in here laugh.

Kayla ends up falling asleep on hayes shoulder while I was dozing off on Nashs chest. We were watching the movie "22 Jump Street"

I wake up check my phone as it says 10:00 a.m I tap Kayla's shoulder waking her and hayes and Nash up. Kayla says huh? Kayla its 10:00!! Oh fuck! I quickly run into nashs room and put my dress back on bc I wore one nashs his shirts. Yes I know 1st date felt like 8th date. Kayla runs to hayes and does the same.

Nash and hayes laugh and say wonder why there in a hurry? We run back down and Kayla runs and kisses hayes. As I run and peck nashs lips. Why u in a hurry babe hayes asks to Kayla? We have to go to our college and get are classes figured out! Ohh Nash and Hayes say. They ask us what we're gonna be i reply I wanna be a actress! Kayla replys I wanna be a photographer! Oh so like Bryant? Yeah! And you wanna act Emma yeah! I smile:) well I better let you go! Okay bye girls:)

Thank you for reading -Emma xoxo ❤️ THB I can't spell good😂 but ilysm guys