Chapter 1

My eyes slowly opens and I found myself on the bed. I gazed at the ceiling, wondering what should I do today. Oh right, I have school today. I groaned loudly and slowly sat up. I let out a yawn then I slipped my legs out from the bed.

I stood up and stretched my arms. I head over to the window and opened the curtains. I held a handle and opened the window and took a deep breathe of the fresh air. Oh right, I haven't introduced myself. Haven't I?

I'm Tenko Chabashira. 16 years old. I'm just your local high school girl that you see everyday. I have no siblings and cousins at all. I absolutely hate my life. My parents fight everyday because of my dad. He keeps lying to mom about that he takes night shifts at work but it turns out that he quitted his job, go to clubs and flirt with girls and drinks with his friends. I'm so confused why didn't they get a divorce already!? It's so fucking annoying. And my classmates are all fucked up. I hate them. Because of my dad, I have a strong hatred towards men.

Also, I used to have a boyfriend. We.. broke up, of course. We started off taking our relationship nice and easy then he became a total demon. He attempted to try and rape me many times and as I kept stopping him from doing that, he started abusing me for not wanting to do what he wants to do with me. He ended up cheating on me with girls that are even more 'hot' than me. That bitch, I never want to see his fucking face again.

Now back to the routine, I head over to my closet and opened it. I took out my uniform and wore it. I took my bag and slung it over my shoulder then I wore my black headband. I exited my way out from my room then I decided to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. But, that was a bad choice.. I ended up walking into my parents fighting, again. I groaned and took a piece of bread then exited the house without saying goodbye.

I walked down the sidewalk with my earphones on. Many cars passed by and the sun was shining bright. There's many noises of cars honking, birds chirping, bicycles cycling by and more. I took a turn and I accidentally bumped into someone at the back.

"Hey, what the fuck?" I asked roughly as I looked up at the boy. He turned around to look at me then he smiled.

"Mornin-"

"Oh, it's just you. Rantaro." I scoffed then kept on walking, leaving him behind. That guy, he gives me the fucking creeps. His name is Rantaro Amami. Everybody in the school thinks that he's the ladies man. He doesn't look like to me. He's just another weirdo at school. He's too 'chill'. I don't understand why girls are literally falling in love with that guy.

I suddenly tripped over a rock then I fell down. Great, what a nice way to start the day. I felt a hand on my arm and I was helped to lift myself up. I looked at the person who helped me then I groaned.

"Are you okay, Tenko?" He asked me as he let go of my arm. I glared at him then I crossed my arms.

"I'm fine." I looked away with disgust.

"But Tenko, your knee is bleeding." He pointed out.

"Look, just leave me alo-" Then, he suddenly lifted me up. I was surprised. What the hell is he thinking!?

"We need to get you to the medical room." He said then he started running to school while holding me in his arms like a bride. I was shocked by his actions. I suddenly have this sudden feeling in me. What is this feeling!? Am I... falling in love again!?

_______________

We reached at the medical room and he slowly put me on the bed. He went to the nurse office to ask for help. I helped myself to sit up then I looked out the window. I heard a door opening and Rantaro was at the door.

"Hey Tenko. It turns out the nurse is taking a break and she will not be here for this week. So uh, I'm gonna bandage you. I hope you don't mind." He grinned at me. I don't know if I should let him patch my knee up.. he seems pretty careless. But, what the heck.

"Okay, sure. Make sure to be careful." I replied then I folded my legs and crossed my arms. He nodded then took an aid kit from a table. He opened the aid kit and took out a white cotton. He slowly dabbed the cotton on my bleeding knee. I just looked at him doing it. I suddenly felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside of me. What a caring guy.. I thought. He threw the cotton in the trash bin and took out a bandage. He put the bandage on my knee then he smiled at me.

"Okay, I'm done." He said. I stood up then looked at him.

"T-Thank you. I guess." I thanked him.

"It's no problem." He replied. He put his hand at the back of his neck then his smiled turned into an awkward smile, "So.. um. Do you wanna walk to class together?" He asked me. My eyes widened. I rolled my fist, thinking if I should go with him or not.

"Sure." I nodded in response. His eyes widened then he grinned.

"Alright, let's go. Oh, and here's your bag, by the way." He gave me my bag. I took the bag and we exited our way out from the medical office. We head to our classroom then I opened the door to meet my lousy classmates being stupid as ever. I rolled my eyes then I went over to my seat which is between Himiko and Kirumi. But somehow, I couldn't stop thinking about Rantaro during the class..

____________

Hiyahhhh! Hello everyone! How ya'll doing today? I hope you're fine and well. I hope you like this fanfic so far. I will try my best to be active on this book since I have like, about two other books to work on. So yep, see you in the next chapter. Bye byeee!