chapter 1: PAIN

Abuja Nigeria.

Najwa's POV

"The sun above najwa was fierce and shining it was soo unbearable, almost scorching her skin.
   A few more minutes and I'd leave here  She thought to herself.

For days she had hidden her pain behind smiles. No one knew what she was going through, no one knew the battles she fought. For them it was najwa the carefree girl, She threw smiles at everyone and anyone in spite of how heartbroken she felt. The pain never lessened, it only became stronger. She felt

Empty.

Worthless.

And sick.

But only one person could see through her facade.

   Tasneem

On days like this I thank the Almighty for sending tasneem my way, she's been there for me In my good days and in my bad days, an angel in disguise. Tasneem has shared my misery, she has helped me numb the pain and for that I'd forever be indebted to her.

I felt the tears form at the corner of my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away I was done crying. It's only natural for me to cry, after all I was betrayed but no I wasn't going to do that.

It was like yesterday when he promised to be with me, I was so young and naive, I was in love with the idea of being in love that I actually thought I was loved. All I wanted was to love and be loved, did I ask for too much? A girl can dream right?
Only I lived in delusions, a complete lie.

We all make mistakes, but my
mistake was to give and never get in return. Deep down there was this tiny hope that maybe, just maybe love will find me again. But you know what they say.

At the end, it's always the hope that kills us.

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I decided to delete the previous story I started, I felt it was too boring so I decided to start a new one, thank you.

Vote

And

Comment.