ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕙𝕒𝕟 : 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 {{ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥}}

--hey ya'll! Sorry I haven't updated in so long (I know I promised to keep writing, if I'm being honest unless there's any requests after the ones I already have I'll probably stop writing on it completely since I don't have a whole lot of passion for the book like I did a couple months ago when I started writing. Anyways, this oneshot is pretty quick, it's just about Raihan's first night calming down the kids. Hope you all like!--

Prompt: Raihan and the reader are awakened by some cries from the kids' room. The reader goes to check, but finds something unexpected waiting for them.

Type: Fluff (obviously), Implied Fem! Listener but could always be Nonbinary/Male.

notes: it's a cute concept, don't know why I didn't think about it before! Thanks to LadyKato for requesting this and sorry it took so long for me to write it.

Also I know the kids actually have names, but for this one they don't. Enjoy ig/also this is extremely short, sorry! Wasn't sure how to drag it out.

------------

You sat up in bed, hearing the distant cries of your twins from their bedroom. You looked over to the clock and saw the time: 3:00 A.M. You sighed as you went to get out of bed, pulling the covers off. You failed to notice your husbands absence from the bed as you opened your bedroom door and walked down the hallway. Just as you reached the kids' door, the crying stopped and you heard...shushing?

You quietly opened the door just a crack to see Raihan sitting in the rocking chair, holding your daughter in his arms. Your son was still asleep, somehow having slept through his sister's crying. 

Raihan realized you were standing there and gestured for you to come over. "So you got up to get them and didn't wake me up?"

Raihan kept looking at your daughter, continuing to rock. "Yeah. I wanted to give you time to sleep since you...y'know, got done giving birth like three days ago and were up with them those three nights."

You smiled, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Well, thank you. I appreciate it."

You both sat in silence, watching your babies sleep. Eventually, you felt yourself drift off.

----

When you woke up, you were laying in the floor, Raihan was still in the chair, asleep, holding your daughter, and your son was awake, rolling around in his crib. He was making noises and babbling, but surprisingly, wasn't crying. You walked over to him, picking him up and craddling him as you walked to the window and looked outside. It was nice today, maybe when Raihan and your daughter woke up you'd go for a walk or something.

Just as you thought that, you turned to see your daughter playing with Raihan's hoodie strings as he started to wake up. "Babe? Did I fall asleep in here?"

You chuckled as he walked over to you, carrying your daughter. "Yes, we both did."

You both stood by each other, your children reaching for each other and continuing to make random noises as they did. "It's nice out, do you wanna get ready and go for a walk?"

Raihan smiled and walked with you out of the room. "Yeah, let's go."

-----

Sorry it was so short!! I literally had no clue what to write about, if I'm being honest, and this was just a really quick thing to get me back into the oneshot writing mood, I guess. Anyways, I'll have another oneshot out by tomorrow, hopefully, and it's good to be back??