IKEA and dinner

Trinity and I were sitting on the floor of our loft for about an hour waiting for garett to get out of the shower. A FUCKING HOUR!

Garett had been complaining all morning that he just wanted to go to ikea and get it over with. Apparently we were "lazy" and needed to get our asses ready.

Trin and I got ready in about 45 minutes. That's a record okay. We would have been out the door about eleven o'clock if it wasn't for garett. geez.

When garett finally got out of the shower we headed out the door. Trinity locked the door to the loft, we walked downstairs and i called an uber to take us to IKEA.

Garett was losing his temper because the uber took about a half an hour to get to loft. the kept mumbling things under his breathe like "fuckin dumbass" and "is your job really that hard?!" The uber driver did not get tip.

We got into the uber and it was now already 12:30 atleast. We asked the uber if he'd drive by The Empire State Building. He was a middle aged man with a bowl cut and his thick accent made me almost pee my pants laughing.

Garett of course manged to ask if he wanted to kill himself after he got that hair cut. Trinity and I looked at eachother and hit him in the stomach as hard as we could. Garett gave us the face but couldn't help but laugh because the uber driving was now crying and kicked us out of his car. prick.

We started walking because ikea was obly down the street and we pass a lot of clothing stores, a few little restaurants, and even a broadway theatre.

Garett shrieks "guys!! it ikea oh my god!!!!" I had a confused look on my face and Trin mouthed "What. the. fuck." I proceeded with walking into the store leaving those twats behind.

"Light, cart, shopping." whispered Garett and i just ignored it because i already had enough of his shit this morning.

The three of us walked around for about three hours and spend about $4,000 all together. We've been saving for this move since 8th grade. Baby sitting, gross summer jobs, mowing lawns, and a few things we probably shouldn't talk about.

After we checked out we called an Uber to go come us because my car won't be here for another week or so. These Uber drivers have been pretty strange since we've gotten here.

Our way home was pretty eventful. We got stuck in down town New York traffic for two hours. So by the time we got home if was about 7:15pm. Yay. The delivery men from IKEA pulled up shortly after us and we helped them move stuff upstairs.

After everything was at least in the apartment Garett brought up food and we decided to find somewhere to eat. Trinity googled café's in area and we decided on one named "Café Joules."

It was about a ten minute walk but i was a beautiful night, I had my two best friends and im living in the city of my dreams, what more could I need?

Once we arrived i fell in love. Everything about it was great? There were fairy lights and cute picnic tables on the patio outside and right when we walked in i felt very welcome. It was fancy, but inviting. We were seated next to the window overlooking the street, it was beautiful.

"That girl is hot!" Garett slurs about the sloppy women outside
" You sick fuck." Trin returns

They argue for a bit about this women and I just laugh. "Idiots." i giggled under my breathe. They both laughed as we scanned our menus.

The waitresses comes over, a small, petite, dark haired girl with blue eyes that shinned i swear. My heart skipped a beat and i stuttered, "Hello."

Trin snapped in front of my face and I jumped. I felt my cheeks turning red and I started to smile. The girl gave out a nervous giggle and went on taking Garett's order. Trin gave me that 'you think she's hot and you should talk to her look' good one, Trin.

After taking my best friends order's she turns to me and I mumble my order, a garden burger, no pickles and cesar salad on the side. She smiles and walks off.

"Al! You were totally checking her out! Trin shrieks "You should talk to her!"

"You're fucking insane Trinity Grace." I responded smiling.

After we eat our food and I stare at this girl some more we ask for our check and the girl comes back with it. As we're walking out the girls runs after us. She stops me.

"Skyler." The girl breathes heavily and im confused. "My name is Skyler and here's my number." She hands me a napkin with a number on it. Garett and Trin stared with shock.

"Oh, I'm Alexia and I'm flattered." I couldn't find words "Thank you, you are very beautiful and I will call you." I stuttered and didn't know what I was saying.

"I'll be looking forward to that, Alexia." she says as she pushes the door to go back inside.

What the fuck just happened.