Chapter 2

Chapter 2: "I wish you were just a person"

Yoongi's PoV

I am standing in front of the grocery store wearing an oversized white plain t-shirt and shorts while holding up an umbrella on my right hand and Jungkook on my left. It's still raining, the news said that there's a storm. I don't wanna sound like a bad person but I really like when it's raining, it is the best time to sleep and stay home and I don't know why am I here outside just to buy carrots for this damn bunny. He should be thankful he's cute and cuddly.

I folded my umbrella using one hand and placed it on the rack. I looked around and thankfully there is no one else here and the place is quite quiet. Maybe, I am the only crazy person who went outside while storming.

I sighed and did my plan, my plan is where I will hide the bunny inside my shirt and let it out when we reached inside the store. I did the plan and took a basket and put the bunny in there.

"So what are we going to buy Jungkook?", I asked smilingly like an idiot while glancing at Jungkook.

"Oh! right, carrots", I said when I spotted the carrot.

I took a bunch and put it beside Jungkook "Don't munch it yet Jungkook, okay?", I told the bunny.

If somebody saw me talking to this little thing they would think that I'm insane. I chuckled thinking about their reactions. I don't know but this bunny really affects me, he is making me warm and less lonely. As you can see I am really not a people person, I don't really like people but, people need to interact with one another to survive. I hate to admit it but we need each other to grow, we grow as one. I don't really like people but I have many people I cherish, I always have this feeling that I can't explain, I hate a certain thing but I can't avoid it and end up cherishing it.

I don't know what's wrong with me but sometimes nothing really matters to me, I don't really know what to feel. When someone dies I tend to make myself sad by thinking about something that would make me sad because I don't really feel anything. Maybe I am just weird and weird is great for me.

I don't need someone to understand me as long as music is there, everything will be enough. I can say that I am just a simple person because we all are just simple, we live for a moment and die eventually.

I punched the things I bought which are the carrots, little cage and toys for the bunny then slid my card to pay. I packed it and looked around again. I slid Jungkook inside my shirt and went outside the store. I walked to the rack to get the umbrella when I suddenly stopped my track. I felt something wet lapped on my skin and it's kind of ticklish.

"Hey Jungkook, what are you doing?", I put down the bag of things I bought and pull Jungkook outside my shirt.

"Are you that hungry that you thought I was food?", I grinned sheepishly.

"Don't worry we are going to head home already and you can finally munch your little orange carrots", I rubbed my nose with his and giggled.

"I wish you were just a person", I sighed and opened my umbrella then walked home.