Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Bunny in Timberland shoe.

[this is what Jungkook's bunny form looked like (picture above)]

Yoongi's PoV

It's dark and raining, here I am on the road walking my ass home. My evening class finished later than before, I prayed to get home early but, here I am walking under the rain.

I am half near the small apartment I am renting and no one's around walking at this street in this hour. It's chilly and scary but I am Min Yoongi, I can't be fazed and I have the street lights to guide me.

Everyday I walk to school or from school to walk home, I always passed this grandma's little store and I always stopped by to buy some of her handmade candy. I am not an emotional person but it just made me so warm.

I closed my umbrella and placed it on the side of the door. I brushed some raindrops on me and noticed the timberland shoe but I just ignored it.

"Good evening grandma", I greeted her, she smiled sweetly at me and hand me the packed candy I usually buy.

"You're late today, young man", she said.

"Yeah, our last prof. made us answer the whole book", I laughed painfully.

"Poor boy, go home already and rest", she smiled while signaling me to leave already. I bowed to her and left the store.

I grabbed my umbrella, I was about to open it when I noticed something in the shoe. Something white like fur. I walked to it and checked. Here I found a poor rabbit shivering inside the timberland shoe.

I grabbed the rabbit and It's so soft. I looked at it and it looked at me, I smiled. It's so chubby and soft and white and just so freaking cute.

I felt my heart clenched thinking it was shivering under the rain if I leave it here. So I decided to take it with me as well as the Timberland.

-

I unlocked the door of my apartment and stepped on the rug. I stayed there for a while waiting because I was drenched in rain, I had a hard time using my umbrella while carrying this cute bunny so I decided to just fold my umbrella and use my jacket to secure this little thing.

While I was standing on the rug in front of the entrance door of my apartment I felt the bunny shuffled inside the shoe. I took it out and threw the shoe on the floor. I held it and looked at it smiling.

"Are you a boy? Or a girl?", I asked myself and decided to check. At first I can't really find it while standing here at the doorway so I will be checking it again later.

When I felt that my clothes were already a little dried, I went straight to the bathroom leaving the bunny on the sofa and secured it with pillows in case it wandered around. I took a quick shower and slipped into my oversized comfy pajamas.

I went out of my bedroom and checked the bunny and I found it on the sofa exactly the same spot where I left it. I grabbed it and placed it on my lap, I laid it where I can see it's stomach. I focused on the genital region and there I found a testicle.

"Oh! your a boy", I exclaimed and rubbed his stomach.

I carried him in my arms and went to my kitchen to find something to eat. I placed him on the kitchen counter. At first I was hesitant because he might jump down from the counter but he was just sitting there silently watching me.

I opened the stove and heated the water, I opened the two packs of ramen. I opened my fridge to find something for the rabbit and luckily I have a piece of carrot, lucky him. I placed it in front of him.

"Munch on this, make sure to finish it okay?", I look like an idiot talking to this bunny as if it would talk back. I silently chuckled at myself.

It was so quiet you can only hear the sound of me cooking and the sound of the bunny munching on his carrot.

When I finished cooking my ramen I placed it on the kitchen counter and ate it there standing. The bunny had almost finished his carrots when I started eating.

"Jungkook-ah", I called the bunny and the bunny shifted his gaze to me immediately.

"You like your name? Jungkook-ah", I don't know if I'm just imagining things but I saw he nodded at me. I just ignore it, maybe I was just seeing things.

I patted his head "Good boy, you finished your carrot. I'll buy you more tomorrow", then I put the dishes on the sink.

As soon as I washed the dishes I turned off the lights and went upstairs to my bedroom with Jungkook. I leaned on the headboard and placed him near my chest and watched the Netflix series 'The Queen's Gambit' then I fell asleep.

--

'What is that?', I asked myself when I felt something on my butt. I was planning to just sleep it off but I was really bothered by something on my butt.

I opened my eyes and I was surprised by the sunrays so I raised my hand or covered the sunrays getting to my eyes. I slowly turned my head and found Jungkook humping me.

"What are you doing there, little bun?", I asked with my bed voice. I sat and picked Jungkook up.

"What are you doing Jungkook-ah?", I asked while petting him.

"You thought my ass is a plaything? Sorry Jungkook-ah but it's not. I'll buy you later something to play okay?", Here I am talking with this bunny like an idiot, again. "Good Morning", I kissed the bunny on his cheek.

I read some books while petting Jungkook my lap, this is how I start my day. I usually read 3-4 books before leaving my bed but, today since I need to do groceries I just read 2 books. I was focused on my 2nd book and smiled when I felt Jungkook leaning on my touch. The bunny is small but larger compared to my hands and it's quite heavy.

After I read I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I took Jungkook with me. I placed him on the bathroom sink, I can't just leave him somewhere because he might decide to walk around and I might step on him. Even though it's awkward bringing him in the bathroom with me while taking a shower because I can feel that someone or something is watching, I still brought him fear of stepping on him if I didn't do so.

I kept glancing at Jungkook while showering checking if he was watching or something. I look ridiculous but I don't care. I just laughed at myself when I checked on him when I felt him staring and found him not staring at me. I finished showering and wrapped the towel around my waist and left the bathroom and carried Jungkook with me, of course.

I laid him on my bed and slipped into my comfortable clothes, just simple shorts and black oversized t-shirt. And now I have one problem.

"How am I going to bring you (Jungkook) to the grocery?", I asked myself while thinking.