𝟏

Lazaria woke up early morning, like she normally did before becoming a 10 year old child, and stretched her arms. What should she do first?

She thought for a moment before deciding to do basic situps and pushups on the floor. When she barely finished doing so (maybe a soft, spoiled child's body isn't the best option for working out with), she brushed off the dust from her hands and got ready by herself (even if she did struggle with the dress)

Lazaria opened the door to her room and headed out, wandering around the mansion and looking through the windows. One particularly scenery intrigued her. It was of a black haired boy, around 'her age', fighting with a young, lilac-haired lady with wooden swords.

'Ah, right. I forgot the Niveus family was a family of knights.. I want to train with them too..' Lazaria frowned and struggled to look for the stairs and exit to the.. Garden? Yard? Whatever it is, she went to it.

The boy stopped and looked at Lazaria. "What're you doing here?" He frowned. This must be Lazarius. He looked like a male version of Lazaria, even the shade of purple his eyes are are the same as hers. "I want to train too." Lazaria answered bluntly.

The young lady, and Lazarius, both stared at her in shock. Lazaria looked at them, determined. This was her first shot of a sibling, and a friend, she doesn't want to mess up because some spoiled brat was being childish.

Lazarius stared at her, "Stop lying. You just want to bother me, right?" He grimaced. "I know what you're like, Lazaria. Don't think you can fool me!" The black haired girl rolled her eyes and looked at the lady instead.

If she's not wrong, her name is Lillia. 'That's a lot of names with Ls..' Lazaria noted to herself. "May I join aswell?" She asked. Lillia stared at her for a few seconds before throwing over to Lazaria her wooden sword. "You may, but if you cause any problems I'm reporting this incident to your father."

Lazarius looked baffled, "Lillia! Why would you-- You know how she is!" He nearly yelled, but immediately whimpered at Lillian's scary glare. "If I say she can join, then she will. Afterall, I'm getting paid to teach both of you, not just you, Lazarius."

Lillia went over to the equipment and set up a training dummy. "You might be a little behind Lazarius, but let's hope you can catch up fast enough." She didn't seem to care about Lazaria and grabbed another wooden sword. She handed over a book.

"You do the techniques from page 1-5 and I'll correct you if you do them wrong." Lillia instructed before focusing on Lazarius again. Lazaria sighed and fixed her grip on the sword.

Is she even doing this correctly?! Ahh, who cares!! She notices Lillia stopping once in a while to check on Lazaria and if she's doing these techniques properly. She assumed she's doing them at least a little bit correctly as Lillia didn't interject.

After a while longer, a maid called for both twins over for breakfast. "Oh, Lady Lazaria, you're awake already! And dressed..!" The maid tried to hide her shock, but it was pretty obvious. Lazaria shook it off as nothing and went over to the dining room.

"Lazarius! My sweet son! And.. Lazaria. Good morning." An old, middle-aged woman greeted them. Lazarius grinned and greeted the woman, "Mother!!"

Lazaria felt a bitter taste in her mouth watching this, but she ignored it and went to her seat. She grabbed her fork and spoon and started eating her breakfast quietly.

The family stared at her. "There's nothing wrong with the breakfast, dear?" The old woman asked. "No. It's perfectly fine." Lazaria answered and continued eating. "A-Are you sure? Not even too salty or anything?" The old man beside her piped up.