Chapter 2

Justin's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Selena the whole drive home. She looked even more gorgeous than the last time I saw her.

"Thinking about her?" Jaxon asked nudging my shoulder. "Yea I always am"

It was the truth I know people always told me to get over her but I just couldn't, even if I had a girlfriend. Her names Ashley but I don't really have anything for her I just needed someone. I know she used me for my money and none of my family members liked her but I just couldn't bare the fact of being alone again.

"I missed her too to be honest" Jaxon said looking over at me. I smiled I loved how my family accepted Selena I just wish I could have her back in my arms again.

I reached my house and parked the car into the garage. Jaxon and I walked into the house only to be met with Ashley along with about twenty shopping bags. Ashley was trying on some shoes she had just bought when she noticed I had walked in.

"Justy I missed you" Ashley said running over to me and kissing me passionately on the lips, I kissed back of course. Every time she noticed I wouldn't kiss back she would hold on to my neck tighter almost leaving bruises. At the corner of my eye I saw Jaxon roll his eyes and run up the stairs.

"Oh Justy you just have to check out all these things I bought" Ashley said turning around and taking out things out of the bags. While she had her back turned I took the advantage and wiped away my lips wanted the taste of her lipstick out of my mouth.

She pulled out some very expensive looking dresses " um Ashley how much did all this cost?" I asked rummaging through everything.

"About $200,000 not that much" Ashley said shrugging and examining herself in the mirror. "Oh" was all that came out of my mouth, I didn't want to start an argument cause last time I did she ended up slapping me about two times on the cheek.

I was about to turn on the TV when I saw Jaxon walking down the stairs. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go hang out with jazzy I'll be back later" Jaxon said about to walk out but I stopped him. "Let me give you a ride" I said getting up grabbing my keys. "Okay"

We were on our way to Selena's house and I was so excited that I was going to be able to see her again, I didn't even notice I was smiling the whole time. "Excited to see her aren't you" Jaxon said smirking.

"Yea" I said blushing. Wait what I was blushing?

"Dude are you blushing? The Justin Bieber is blushing?. I cannot believe this" Jaxon said laughing

"Shut up bruh, so you are you and Gracie a thing yet?" I said trying to change the subject.

"No but I'm actually about to ask her today that's why I'm on my way to see her"

"Are you nervous?" I said parking outside Selena's house in her driveway

"Me nervous? Of course not" Jaxon said popping the collar of his leather jacket and hopping out the car.

We both walked to the doorstep and Jaxon rang the doorbell. We patiently waited and soon we came in contact with Selena.

"Oh hi guys" Selena said smiling looking directly at me and I quickly smiled back. "Come on in"