Chapter 1

Selena's POV 

”Gracie lets go already I don’t want to wait in a long line for Mc Donald's!” I yelled up the stairs while picking up my car keys. ”I coming, gosh” she said running down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and walked outside making sure I locked the door before heading to my car. I started the engine and made sure Gracie was buckled up and of course when I looked over to her side smiling like a fool while staring at her phone. 

"What's up with smile?" I asked smirking while carefully backing out of the drive way. "Is it your crush?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. "Shut up and drive" Gracie said rolling her eyes and quickly shutting off her phone.

"Let's see you're denying to answer my questions so that must be a yes?" I loved bothering her it was one of my favorite things to do as you can see. "What's his name?" 

Gracie took a deep breathe before answering my question "...Jaxon" She said quickly stuffing her face in her hands clearly letting me know she was blushing. I chuckled to myself as I parked the car in to the McDonald's' parking lot. I noticed there was a bunch of paparazzi which confused me. How did they know I was coming. Once they saw Gracie and I coming out of the car they started crowding us. I grabbed Gracie's hand making sure we didn't separate.

"Oh my god" I huffed as we finally made it inside. "Why are they even here?" Gracie asked me as we got in line to take our order. "If I knew I would tell you. Go find us a table while I take our order." I said. 

I quickly took our order and went back to Gracie finding her sitting alone on her phone. I was patiently waiting for our order to be called when I heard Gracie mutter to herself. 

"Oh my god" Gracie said looking away and staring down at the table. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "Jaxon is here" Gracie said  burying her face into her hands. "Oh my god! Really? Where is he?" I said looking around the room excitingly. 

"Don't look!" Gracie yelled at me. I started laughing and got up since they had just called out our order. "I'll be back. Pucker up or something incase he decides to come by" I said winking at her.

I was about to turn around and get my order when I bumped into a guys chest. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I said getting up from the ground. "It's oka- Wait Selena is that you?" "Yea wh- Justin?" I said making the last part come out as a whisper."I gotta go get my order" I mumbled quickly. I ran away and picked up my order quickly walking back to the table.

I sat down and started eating my food rewinding back to had just happened. It had been years since I last saw him. He looked good as ever his hair the golden brown I loved running my hair through and his muscles were huge compared to last time.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Gracie mumbling my name. "Selena. Jaxon is walking over here oh my god don't do anything stupid I beg you" 

I looked over to the boy that was walking over to our table. He looked so much like Justin..wait didn't Justin had a little brother named Jaxon? 

I looked down at my food and began eating again while Gracie and Jaxon had a conversation and I heard Jaxon call my name. "Selena is that really you? I haven't seen you in years"

"Oh hi Jaxon I could tell the same thing" I said chuckling. I looked over at Gacie and she had a confused look clearly now understanding what was going on. Then at the corner of my eye I saw Justin walking over here. I started getting really nervous since I didn't know exactly what to say.

"Jaxon let's go home come on" Justin said while texting. I'm guessing he hadn't hadn't bothered to look up to notice me. "Oh yea well bye Gracie and Selena." Jaxon said waving. Then Justin looked up from his phone. He was about to say something but he just stood there looking awkward. "I hope I see you guys again!" Jaxon said hugging Gracie and then me.  

They started walking out I was about to turn around back to Gracie but then I saw him wave at me smiling. I blushed and waved back. I really hope I see him again

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really suck at writing woah. Well anyways should I continue or nah? Please let me know?