Red Handed Part-2

I'm back potatoes!! Here goes on the part -2 as promised! Suggestions are always open!!!
BTW.. I call you guys because this is a potato farm where I myself am a potato! Cute and anxious🌺

WARNING : THIS STORY CONTAINS VIOLENCE, IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE PLEASE DON'T READ IT...
You wanna read and still avoid it.. I will be giving a warning sign when the scene starts.. Scroll down and enjoy...
This is only for fictional purpose
You have been warned..🤗

On with the story....

..... A week before......

Author's P.O.V. :

Jimin and V had gone to a bar for adults.. At first V refused to join in.. But Jiminie convinced him.

"Yah! Jimin-ah! It ain't safe to go to such places We'll be as good as dead, if Hyung's find out."
But Jiminie convinced him and dragged him along. When Tae asked how he got the invitation, Jiminie dogged the question.....
They came home safely that day, without their Hyung's finding out.

Jiminie got more excited that Hyung's didn't find out and decided to go alone this time as he was sure V would snitch on him to Hyung's and then he wouldn't be able to sit for a week.

So he made a plan and snuck out when, Tae was sleeping with Yoongi as he had a nightmare.

He made it to the bar and saw a huge crowd and decided to explore it. He had his mask on as anyone could recognize him. After all he's Grammy Nominated #1 HOT100 Billboard Singer 😌
He found his way in the crowd and saw that two hefty men were fighting... Terrified he tried to wan away, but got pushed by a man and fell down with a thud. The man looked at Jiminie, his mask was not on his face anymore......

The man started laughing wickedly, clapping and yelling. Look who is here it's the cute lil *** Park Jimin from BTS!
Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Jimin. He got scared and tried to run away. But the man was quick enough and lifted Jiminie by his hand. This cute thing thinks he can escape us! Let's show him who we are.

****************************
WARNING : Skip if you don't wanna read the violence

A group of men, gathered around Jimin... They started to torture the Hyung of the Makne line....
They hit him in the stomach, leaving bruises all over. A guy kicked him in the ribs and Jimin left a huge "AAAAAAAHHHH"
They then lifted him forcefully and threw him on ground...
Jimin struggled to move.. He was sobbing uncontrollably and scolding himself to why he did this....
The man then said, "Golden boy, you shut your mouth about what happened! You don't want your precious bandmates to suffer". This sent shivers down Jimin's spine.. He got up slowly and ran away with all his might.. He couldn't go home like this... So he stopped by a medical shop and brought some bandages...
He then reached home and snuck into his bead moaning from the pain...

****************************

He avoided the rest by saying he was working on his song.

.........Present Day.......

Jimin's P.O.V.:

When I saw Hobi Hyung and Joonie Hyung... when Hobi Hyung said,"Jiminie we need to talk".I got scared and rushed to put on my shirt, before Joonie Hyung took it away. Guilty..  I just started crying.. All the emotions, pain exploded at once and I fell on my knees crying with palms covering my face.. I could see how shocked they were...

Hobi Hyung slowly came to me and I jumped onto him and hugged him. Joonie Hyung picked me up in bridal style and took me to his and Jin Hyung's room.he placed on Jin Hyung's bed and brought the first aid kit.He slowly started treating my bruises..