It Wasn't Me!!🐯🐥

This is a suggestion by Extremelybadatnames 💜
Thanks darling for such a wonderful suggestion

Bangtan boys going out without a group of daesang's attacking is impossible. They seem to get all the information on when, where and how the boys are going out. So,the boys always go out randomly with fully covered masks and no bodyguards to not get noticed.

Today morning when Jin went to the kitchen,he saw that they need to go shopping! He remembered that Hobi complained wanting new clothes.. So they planned to go to the mall in the afternoon.

Hyung's warned the younger ones to behave and not cause anything that may get attention. "We need to be very discrete! There are saesang's everywhere. You won't like what will happen if you misbehave! Understood?"said Jin.
All the boys nodded their heads and yelled,"Nae Hyung!"

Today's cooks, Hobi and JK made tasty Kimchi and Japchae... They had their lunch and head out in different cars.

As soon as they got down, one by one, they went into the stores they like.
Jin and Yoongi went to bring a sharp knife as they wanted to try making Salami(hope you watched,In the Sooop "ψ(`∇´)ψ)at home
JK went into a Game store, he wanted to buy the latest video game and hyung's said okay!
Joon and Hobi were checking out some cutlery.
The 95 liners were in an antique shop

Everyone had their own money and a limit that made sure they didn't overspend. Hyung's told that "No spending over the Limit!"

When Jimin was checking out a statue, he found a vase, which had cravings on it. Captivated by it, he checked the price. The price was more than over limit! He put it down and got irritated.

Jimin's P.O.V.:

When I saw the price, I got irritated. We are worldwide stars! I should get what I want. Why do hyung's not allow us to spend money! Luckily I brought my credit card without them knowing, I formed a great plan in my head. I looked left and right and put the vase in V's bag. I'm not stealing it though, I'll come back with an excuse before exiting the shop and then pay with my credit card! Yes!!! I'm a genius . 

Now I decided to go to the Game store to see the video game that JK was so excited about. When I was walking, I didn't realize that I forgot to put on my goggles and hat in the excitement. Some people came running towards me and yelling "It's Jimin Opppa!!!!!!' I was shocked and so were the others. Saesang's came towards me at once and I was pushed from all sides. Joonie hyung came running, rescuing me and then we ran to a nearby store before the daesang's caught us. Luckily for us, Namjoonie hyung had extra pair of hat and goggles. I put it on and we decided to leave. In this entire ordeal... I forgot my master plan....

As the saesang's know that me and Joonie hyung were there, we both left through the basement of the mall. "We will pay and come out, you guys go home " Jin Hyung said. We reached home and were waiting for the rest to come home. I decided to work on my song, which I was working on for ARMY :D 

___________________________________At the MALL________________________________

Jin's P.O.V.;

When Joonie and Jiminie left, I took the younger ones to the counter and paid for the items. But while leaving, the security guard called us and told me to come aside. He said,"I know you, Seokjinshi, so I am telling this to you in private to not cause a scene.You didn't pay for an item. I got angry and said, "Listen Mister, we paid for everything, we don't have any reason to steal." The security guard said, "There's an item in one of your member's bag that hasn't been checked  out." I argued that would definitely not happen. But he said that a saleslady saw it.