Ending 2

Note: YALL WANT ENDING 2?! OK!

Luke's POV

Well, Huh. I shouldve Confessed, Hm.. Hey doggy..*Stares The Dog* Stacy and me Are Really Not been Corfimed Yet.. Maybe..

Dog's POV

Why You sad!, come and Play! Owner? owner.. Why You sad?

Luke's POV

How silly I am Talking to a Dog.. Hmm I should Bring Outside, To The Park.. mhm..

[at The Park]

Luke's POV again

Mhm Breeze.. Wait.. Is That a Truck- Gonna Hit Zander Wait- F#ck! *yells At The Driver Alot* "HEY, HEY STOP! MR! SIR?!" the Truck Stopped

Truck man's POV

What?, why This Boy is yelling At me?? *looks At Front* OH SH#T *stops Truck* Phew..

Luke's POV

Holy God.. Phew , is Zander Alright?, he looks Like he Lost a Lot Of Grapes (Joke) , "Hey ZANDER! YOUVE almost Been Hitted By A Huge Truck!" "Oh." The grape Boy Glares at the Truck man and Moves The Luke , and Sudden Hug , "Uhm?" He was Sobbing, And Crying, "Why are you crying Zander?" , "I-it was a Dream?, i thought I was With Jake in The Bakery, But im Not i just got out from the bed.."

"well Your Dreaming.." , "What did You dream??" i asked, "youve been Hit on The Same Truck" Zander Was Sobbing On Chest "And It was painful To see" , "oh." luke Replied, "But i dont Get hitted right?" "Yes.."

"well Zander.., If I Get hitted by That Truck or Not, I still saved You"

"i-i Love You"

"mhm.. I love You to."

End 2

Hugs Lol No kiss sorry

Ending 2 Done (It could be a Nightmare ewe)

Authors Note: Well No more Sobbing Pls!