𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄.

RIAH'S POV

I was out looking at some new clothes and accessories for the twins. We had finally gotten another bed to go in their room, and redecorated it. Sad to say we haven't came up with names yet, and I've been too lazy now to get dressed. My stomach is just too big, it takes up too much space and it's getting harder to get dressed. So today I decided to keep it simple, I put on this full grey bodysuit, with a pair of black yeezys, and a black denim jacket. Honestly, I hope these mfs put me on bedrest bc I'm truthfully so tired. Can't even see my feet anymore, I'm always wearing shoes that I can easily push me feet into now.

After doing a little shopping, I decided to put some bags into the car before heading back in. As I was bent over moving things around and putting the bags in the car so they wouldn't fall over.. I felt a pair of hands come around my waist and yank me back, I immediately screamed out for help. As I did another hand was placed around my mouth. I tried screaming again, but it was muffled I began kicking and swinging. Soon I felt my body go limp, and everything went black.

A MUFFLED CONVO

"You're kidding right?? Y'all telling me y'all kidnapped the most important friend there is and on top of that she pregnant. Looking like she finna bust the fuck open."

"But boss you said to kidnap somebody close.."

"Yeah her fucking mom or some fucking body. You really a dumbass son. You know that? Go fucking get her and bring her in here."

"NO! Riah!!! MARIAH, WAKE UP PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU! MARIAH!"

----

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and someone repeatedly screaming my name. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, "N-naomi??" I grabbed my stomach, "OW!" I cried out as I winced in pain.

She ran to me, her stomach was small again.. like she had given birth already. She helped me sit up, and held me

"Where are we?" I said as I began to look around

"Hey Ri.. long time no see huh??"

"Car-Carlos??" I looked at Naomi, "Whats going on??"

Suddenly, before she could speak my phone started ringing back to back

"It's her punk ass boyfriend." Carlos said pulling my phone out my purse and handing it to me, "Answer him and let him know everything alright. Don't try no funny shit either, or well..." He shrugged, "You know." He said cocking his gun and placing it behind Naomi's head

I slowly nodded, as I gulped. "Hello??"

"Hey baby, you good? Still out shopping?"

"Yeah baby, but I'll be home after awhile. Can you feed the CAT for me please? I forgot to do it before I left the house."

"Cat??? Babe we don't have a-" He trailed off as he caught on to what I was saying, " You talking bout that lil ugly brown cat Riah? Yeah, I gotchu. I'll make Amp feed it."

I fake laughed, "Ok baby, I'll see you later. Alright? I love you."

"I love you too."

He hung up the phone.

Naomi whispered to me, "You know he finna go hard right?"

I nodded.

He picked up on my bullshit, I knew exactly what he was getting ready to do and I was ready for him to do it. I was not in the mood for no shit like this. I'm 8 months pregnant, all this stress and fear could literally make me go into labor early. It could put me and my kids at risk.