𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

RIAH'S POV

"Nau'Jour! Nau'Jour!" I said jumping in the bed "Wake up!"

"Baby.." He said turning over

"Now England!"

England jumped onto his back "Unc! Get up!"

"Ugh! Ok ok ok. Im up!" He said sitting up

"Ew.. brush your teeth." I said

"Please!" England said adding on holding her nose

"Both of y'all can shut up talking to me." He got up and went into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

I looked at England and she looked at me, "Rude." I said

"Very." She responded

He walked out the bathroom, "shut up."

"Go give mama her gifts so we can get ready to go to my house and set up."

He nodded, before we all walked downstairs. We gave his family their gifts, then they gave us our gifts. We sat around ate, and played a couple games. After about 3 or 4 hours, Me and Toot got ready to go to my house. As we made it there, we called Dre, Bandz, Amp, Naomi, Dai, and Nesha to tell them to be on their way to my house for our Christmas party. We pulled up to my house, walked inside and began talking to my family. We exchange gifts with them, then everybody went on their way. My parents went to their friends house, and so did my brothers and sisters. We had the house all to ourselves. After a couple minutes of setting up, everyone arrived.

"So.. who's exchanging gifts first." Bandz said eating some meatballs

We all looked around, "NAOMI AND DRE!" I yelled out

"I hate you." They both replied at the same time before getting up and facing each other

"Uh.. umm.." Dre said

"I'll go first.. Mariah can you hand me the small box?" Naomi asked

I nodded and handed it to her.

"Idk if you're gonna like it or not.. but here you are." She said nervously as she handed it to him.

"If it's from you, I know im gonna love it." He said as he proceeded to open it. He ripped off the wrapping paper, and opened it. As he opened the top of it he stood there looking in the box with a dazed look on his face.

Everyone looked around.

"So .. what the fuck is it?" Toosii asked shaking his head in confusion

"I.. She.. We.. Uh.." He stuttered

"Nigga." Toosii hit him in the back of the head, "Get it out."

"She's.. She's preg.. She's pregnant." He said looking up at us as he pulled out a pair of baby shoes with a custom baby onesie that said "Hey Daddy."

"We know." Me, Nesha, and Dai said together

He looked at Naomi, who quickly wiped away her tears. "You.. you serious? It's mine?"

She looked shocked, "Yes Dre, its yours. I didn't get pregnant until it was your bright idea to have sex in the tent."

"NIGGA!" Toosii hit him again

I started coughing on my juice, "That.. that means that baby was CONCEIVED ON MY BIRTHDAY?! THAT BABY WAS FUCKING BIRTHDAY SEX? AND IT AINT EVEN MINE! WOW."

Toosii and Dre laughed, "Shut up man." Dre said hitting me.

Dre turned his head back to Naomi, "That just makes what I'm finna do even better." He looked at me. "You got the gift?"