Chapter 1

"Welcome to Beacontown!" A loud voice says, in a soft and cheerful tone, as a group of people walk through the front gates of the color-filled city. "Wow... She really outdid herself with this town." A bald man says. He is wearing a dark green t-shirt, a red bracelet and an old pair of ripped up jeans. His shoes are white, and slightly dirtied up. A tall man with very pale skin laughs and tightens up his ponytail, "First off, this is technically more like a city, not a town and second, I told you Magnus. I told all of you that she has worked hard on this city and made it look amazing but you guys didn't believe me." Ivor smiles. He has on his green jumpsuit, though it didn't look like his old one. It looks like it was just made, or fixed up. It looks almost identical to his first outfit but looks better made, some new buttons are sewn in, and it looks sturdy enough to withstand any fight. He also had on a brand new pair of black boots, good for hiking and running, but instead of hiking boots, they are more like tactical boots. "It is quite a sight to see, given the fact that almost none of us have seen this place in over ten years." A dark skinned man says. He has on his old armor. Maybe he still wears it to remember the old days, maybe he wears it just in case he gets into a fight. Or maybe it's both; no one really knows why he still wears his armor. "You're right," Magnus says as he looks at Gabriel, "This place looks amazing. I know that Ellie would have loved seeing it." Magnus sighs before looking behind him. A medium sized, older man is standing there. His messy orange, slightly graying hair is covering his head, his face has a nervous expression and his brows are furrowed. He has an iron chest plate and a pair of tattered grey jeans. His shoes are just as old and worn down as his jeans, and they are a dark shade of red. The soft toned voice from before continues, "Beacontown is a place where you should not be afraid to be yourself. You can build what you want, go on mini adventures, start a family, or do really anything, as long as it isn't evil. You can even meet part of The New Order of the Stone here! But you guys came on a good day, because you will all get a chance to meet the ENTIRE new order at sunset when the festivities for this year's founding day actually start!" Everyone looks at the person who is saying all of this. It is a twenty year old young man who has slightly messy chocolate brown hair, olive skin and eyes that are almost as black as the night sky. He is wearing a pair of glasses, obviously to help him see, a white button up shirt, a brand new pair of blue jeans and dark brown shoes that are slightly dirty but it's so hard to tell because of how dark the shoes are. Under the shirt, particularly on his arms, you could make out tattoos that go from his shoulders all the way down to his wrists. Everyone looks at the young man then Ivor steps forward with a smile, "Hey, Radar." He says with a warm smile. "Ivor!" Radar grins before hugging the older man, "I didn't think you'd be back so soon!" He exclaims. "You really think I'd miss founding day?" Ivor says before looking back at his old friends, "I wouldn't miss this day for the world. I just wanted to bring some old friends to Beacontown so they could talk to Jesse and the rest of the order." Radar looks at Magnus, Gabriel and Soren. All of them seemed happy... Almost. There was only one person who seemed to be incredibly nervous... Soren. It is pretty obvious by the look on his face that he is slightly stressed and scared, but it is probably just because he has lived the last ten years of his life alone, so he isn't used to human interaction, or talking to people. "Hey, Radar, where is Jesse and the gang?" Ivor asks, raising his right eyebrow. Radar shows a smile before turning around, "Follow me." He says before starting to walk through the city.

Jesse stands near the library, holding a clipboard and pen. She was supposed to meet her boyfriend, Lukas, at the library first thing in the morning. Yeah, they lived together, but Jesse always got up first thing in the morning to get some stuff prepared for her town, especially on founding day. She looks up at the sky; at the sun. It was probably over 107°, which was pretty hot for beacontown, because lately it had been super cloudy and you would see rain more than you saw the sun. Jesse lets out a sigh, before moving her bangs out of her face. She was hot, but she was also very thankful that she had chosen the right outfit, and wasn't overheating. She had on a pair of short baby blue shorts with thin leggings underneath them, her hair was pulled into a tight ponytail, she had on a pair of cute brown sandals and a dark pink shirt that buttoned up on her left hip. It was a pretty loose shirt so she wouldn't get too hot. Jesse looks at the library one last time before hearing someone call her name. She stops and looks up before seeing a very familiar redhead. "Oh my God, Petra! It has been so long since I last saw you!" Jesse smiles as Petra runs up to her. They both share a tight hug then Jesse pulls away, "Lemme get a look at you." Petra stands up straight and shows a huge smile and Jesse admires her. Petra had on a dark blue tank top and a pair of ripped up white jeans. Her shoes are black, laced up combat boots and she is wearing a pair of grey socks that stop right above the edge of her boots. Her bandana is folded a little so it's more like a headband and her hair is pulled into a tight ponytail. Her face is clean and covered in freckles, and that's what Jesse notices. A giant scar slashed across Petras eyebrow and forehead. "Um... What happened here?" Jesse asks and points to her own forehead. Petra touches her forehead before letting out a laugh. "Oh! I got this from an enderman! Remember that town I was traveling to?" Petra says with a smile. "The one you left when for after you went out on your own? Yeah, I remember." Jesse says, looking at her clipboard. She knew she had some time to talk to her friend, and even if she didn't, she was the hero in residence. She could always make time. "Well, I can't explain the whole adventure because it'd take me HOURS but let's just say that when I got there, it was filled with illagers and zombies. I had ended up killing everything in that camp; only to find three people hiding. We set up a camp and went to so many places, fighting so many different creatures! We ended up fighting this monster... Creature... Thing. It was called the Arch-Illager. We won the fight too, a few weeks ago actually! Sadly, the other three couldn't come to beacontown, they all got caught up in more adventures but they really wanted to meet you!" Petra says before seeing a glimpse of sadness and maybe even jealousy in Jesse's eyes. "Hey, you okay?" Petra asks. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just...a little stressed! From... Founding day!"  Jesse says before hugging the clipboard to her chest, "Your adventures sounded super cool though! Maybe you could talk to Lukas about them! Maybe he'll write a book about it! Anyways, I have to go!" Jesse quickly made a one-eighty degree turn and quickly walked away, leaving Petra alone, completely confused.