Chapter 2

"Let's see... Where were we?" A strong voice says, as he opens up a leather bound book. He looks up at his family; There is a red-headed woman with beautiful pale skin and light green eyes. Her hair is pulled into a loose ponytail that rests on her right shoulder. She has on a pastel blue blouse and a pair of dark blue jeans, along with a cute pair of cowboy boots. She has a golden ring on her left ring finger. This is more than likely his wife. Next to the woman is a small young lady. She has long, dark brown curly hair that is tied into two braids, sun-kissed skin, and purple eyes. She has on a pair of overalls and a pink shirt. She looked like a mini version of Jesse, with a different skin, hair and eye color. She has a smile spread across her face as she looks at the man. He has a nasty burn scar over his right hand, his hair is dark brown and slightly messy. His skin is slightly tanned and he has on a red button up shirt and a pair of baby blue jeans that are slightly scratched and torn up. "We were at the part where Jesse was facing the witherstorm!" The girl says, excited before sitting right in front of her father. Her mom sits right next to her and they both look at the man holding the book. "Alright, Alex. Isabella." He smiles at his girls before taking a deep breath and looking at the book. Both the girls look at him and smile as he starts to talk.

"There stand five new heroes. Four out of the five of them fearing for their lives. Jesse looked up at the storm, the world's strongest sword in her hand, a feeling of determination inside of her. She knew they could destroy the wither storm. She knew they HAD to destroy the witherstorm. Jesse turns back to her friends and they all share a long hug; it could have been their last moments together. They all pull away and Jesse looks down to see her closest friend... Reuben. She turns back to the storm. The sky is black, and tentacles are swinging everywhere. Endermen are everywhere, trying to destroy the storm, block by block. While their plan was failing, they all knew they wouldn't... they couldn't let that happen. The fate of the entire planet literally laid in all of their hands. Jesse takes a deep breath, then she says something that touches all of her friends... 'Even if we don't make it out of this... I love you guys. You all are my family, and—'" A very familiar voice interrupts the storytelling and continues the next sentence. "'I wouldn't ask for anyone else to be here by my side, and I am so grateful you all stuck with me.'" All three of them look at the source of the voice, and the young girl suddenly shoots up.

"Jesse!" She squeals and runs to Jesse. "Hey, Isabella!" Jesse laughs, and hugs her little sister tightly. Isabella holds onto Jesse, a huge smile plastered on her face. "It's so good to see you! And to get off that farm and come to the town you own!" Isabella says. Jesse, Alex and Steve all laugh, really loudly. "What?" Isabella tilts her head to the side and looks up at her big sister. "Oh nothing." Jesse grins, and rubs her sister's head then she looks at her parents. "Hi Mom." Jesse looks at Alex and smiles. They didn't look very alike, besides the skin color and the eyes, but you could definitely tell that Jesse and Alex were mother and daughter. Alex looks at Jesse and smiles, putting a hand on her face. Jesse lets out a happy sight and leans into her mom's hand. "Hey, sweetheart." Alex says, before pulling her hand away. They both just look at each other then Jesse just hugs her mom. "I am so happy you guys could make it to beacontown..." She mumbles. "Oh, my little buttercup, you know we would not miss today for the world." Alex smiles and Jesse shakes her hair, "No, you have no clue how happy I am that you guys could actually make it." Steve slowly gets up before reaching over for his cane. He hobbles over to his wife and his eldest child. "Is everything okay, kiddo?" He asks and Jesse just sighs. "Yeah, I guess you could say that everything is... fine." Alex, Isabella and Steve all look at Jesse. Steve looks at his wife and his youngest before nodding his head towards the door. Alex nods and takes Isabella by the hand. Steve walks over to a desk and chair before sitting down. "Okay, now... talk to me. Tell me everything that is bothering my angels mind. I may not understand, but I will do my best and try to understand." Steve says, a slight country accent could be heard. Jesse sits right next to him and takes a deep, very audible breath. "I can only tell you if you promise not to tell another soul... At least not right now." Jesse says, holding out her pinkie. Steve smiles, as this was something Jesse always did as a little girl. "Daddy." Jesse keeps her pinkie held out, then he wraps his pinkie around hers. "I promise... I won't tell anybody. Not even Alex or Isabella. Not until you are ready to share this news with anyone else." Jesse and Steve share a similar smile then Jesse exhales and closes her eyes. "Okay..."