fuck me.

Noyas POV:
Asahi hasn't fucked me in 3 months, I need alot of sex but it takes me awhile to recover after sex.
Asahi's POV:
Noya walked into the kitchen in only my hoodie and probably boxers,his hair down and messed up it turned me on so much. He walked over to me and hugged me while hiding his face in my chest "mornin' Honey.." He sounded so cute "Morning puppy" he blushed, he likes my morning voice for some reason I'm guessing it's because it's deeper than usual. He pushed his body against mine turning me on more, he raised his arms up and did a hand movement signalling he wanted me to pick him up. I blushed when I noticed the hoodie lifted up and showed his thighs, but I picked him up and he clinged onto me like a koala and I held him by his thighs so he wouldn't fall. I could feel his dick against my chest and I got hard, "Asahiii.." "Y-Yes puppy?" "Im horny" I turned red. "O-Oh- Um-" "fuck me." That's it. I snapped. I pushed him onto the kitchen table causing the hoodie to go up and show that he wasn't wearing boxers he was wearing lingerie panties I turned red, his panties were dripping wet already which made me think "he really is horny" I pulled off the hoodie he was wearing and started attacking his neck with hickeys. He turned into a moaning mess as I started biting his neck, I eventually moved down to his panties and pulled them off. I took in the scene and licked my lips, Noya started curling into himself so I forced his legs apart and his top half of his body on the table. "Asahiiiiii you're clothes are still onnn" I glared at him and slowly took my clothes off to tease Noya, when I was stripped fully I lifted Noya's legs up and asked "are you ready puppy?" In a deep voice. He nodded eagerly while whining so I quickly thrusted into him with all my force causing him to let out a scream like moan, I thrusted as fast and hard as I could into his prostate causing him to cum very quickly. A few minutes later I came inside Noya.