1

The Party was fully going on. The music was so loud that I thought my ears would fell off when I stay here a lil longer. I sat here in the corner of the Living room with my drink in my hand. The Door opened. She and her three friends came in. She was already laughing and dancing around even when she just arrived at the party, I already know she is the middle of the party. She didn't care about the others who are looking at her every second they could get without her seeing them. Only one boy dared to look at her the whole time. She looked at him with a look in her eyes. She turned back around to her friends and joked with them. I took another sip from my drink and realised I had to get a new one. While I stood up and made my way into the Kitchen, even when the bar was in the other corner of the living room (I knew that in the Kitchen would be drinks too and it wouldn't be as full as the living room). The Boy who risked to look at her went to her. I saw them talking and him grinning about something he must have said. I disappeared in the Kitchen and put some alcohol in my cup. When I turned around, I saw him pulling her in the Kitchen and locking her between his arms against the Kitchen island. She giggled. When I walked out, I turned around to look at her a last time before I make my way back to the living room. Her eyes met mine. It looked as if her laughs didn't reach her eyes. I turned back and sat back in my seat from before. Only minutes later I saw him pulling her with him upstairs. She followed him without resistance. I drank my drink empty and left the Party.