Description

I look to my right. The sun is setting slowly above the horizon. The warm shades of purple, orange, yellow, and red colliding into each other. I look below me and see cold hard concrete and I am standing on a roof top. Then I look to my left. There are airplanes sitting all around me. Some of them are taking off, and some are being loaded with people. There is a group of people standing around a girl. She is motionless. Her hair is golden brown and straggly, covered with blood. Just like mine. My smile slowly dissapears off of my face and I sprint over to her. Gasping for breath I reach her, but it is not a her. It's me. Both of my knees sink to the ground. Why am I here. What is wrong with these people why don't they help me. I scream now frustrated and helpless. There are tears streaming down from my eyes. A young boy sprints over to my body. I know him. But I don't at the same time. He leans over me and his dirty blond hair sways in front of his face. He checks for a pulse. Then starts to press on my chest. My vision is starting to leave me now. All I can see is white. I can hear the boy panting now. He stops pressing on my chest. and hugs me. I feel a tear fall off of his face and on to me. "Wake up Rachel, please... I need you." He sobs. I open my eyes and look at him. I say. He looks at me with tears on his face. Then he hugs me. He is wet with tears and I am confused. Who is this boy hugging me? He leans back and looks at my face with a small smile.

"Who are you?"

"What?" He squeaks out. "You don't remeber me?"

"No."

"You... you have too!" He says frustrated.

"I'm sorry. But I do not remember you."

He slouches back and starts to sob. Then he screams and two people come by him and drag him away. Then I stand up. "Where am..."

I feel a needle go into my arm and then my vision goes blurry and then black.