The war begins

Just as i thought everything would be alright. Just as i thought my family would love me as much as my brother. I was totally wrong. My family treasured my brother like nothing else.

He was the big tough guy in our family , of course after my dad, which he is an incredible alpha of the biggest pack in Australia. Our pack is from sydney to perth . Its all our territory but of course. We don't have all our men our patrolling all the borders because it would be too much work so we divided our territory in two. My uncle looked after the other half of the territory. So my father wouldn't stress too much. But my father would still be the hea alpha of the two packs. All my decisions of my uncle have to go through my father.

My brother, Derrick is next in line alpha.

He, himself was an self centered, arrogant big brother because he was the most popular guy in school. He thought he was the best.

I sat alone under the tree where i always sat. The tree bloomed like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. The pinkish petals that fell onto the ground. It was peaceful and nice. I wih i was like it. nothin to worry about. As beautiful as the others.While i was admiring the beautiful tree thinking about the past.

Suddenly there was the loudest noise.

BANG!

I jumped from the place where i was sitting and looked alarmed. I looked in the direction of where the noise came from.

I saw my brother hold onto some random guys collar. They were screaming and shouting at each other. The other guy had a smirk in his face while Derrick looked pissed. I was too far away to hear anything in their conversation. People started to crowed them.

My brother suddenly looked away from that guys face and he was scanning the area. He seemed to be looking for something.

Until he landed his pair of pale blue eyes on me. He instantly relaxed. I was confused.

Why ? Why was he looking at me like that. He never did anything like that before. He only thought i was trash and waste of space. Why did he look at me with pleasing eyes??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hay thanks for reading this i hoped u guys like it. If i have enough likes i would continue the story

Please support i had it planned out already but i want u guys to see if its good! Thanks

Please vote and comment

If i should continue !