Chapter 4

"Steven we can't be together, this kiss meant nothing okay . It was just a bet and it's staying like that ! " skylar said , " but what's wrong your single I'm single to , dude we should just leave it to the future , i really like you a lot . " i said , " okay but I don't okay ! " slylar said . i just frown and told her " yeah , well lets go i guess " i said . we walked to the parking lot , we got in the car . I told her okay since it emded up kinda awkward ... i guess she said " look steven i really like you as a friend i heen hurt to much up to the poing i could be lesbian nah im joking but i just want to be your friend Steven . " I said " it's cool want to take a poc before we leave " i said " nah come on ill drive ill take you to a beautiful place where i used to go with my mom . We got there it was a mountain , where you could see the stars . We lay on top of the car , and she said "Steven i want to remember this day as a day ill never forget . you're my bestfriend ❤️ and i just want to keep it like that for now " i said " so for now ?? So that means i could get a chance ? " She said " steven be quiet and look at the stars we saw a shooting star we hold hands and wish for something . i said " what did you wish for ?" She said " i wished to find the right one , how about you ? " I said " i wish for you to be mine " she looked at me and said " steven your such a fag " i laughed we headed home and i left to drop her of her house . i left home and went to sleep the next morning i got a text frok Cynthia she said
Cynthia
Her : steven
Me: cynthia
Her : look i really love you please lets go out or some we need to talk about it .
Me : im really confuse at this pount but okay . Come to my house
Her: okay ill be there
I dress up and got some cereal then they were knocking the door i open the door and it was Cynthia she said " hey " i said " aye "she said " well um i really like you steven I don't want to lose you because im telling u the truth " i said " look im really confuse because i like someone but she doesn't pay attention to me so i guess ill give you a chance Cynthia " i said " okay look i love you steven " i took her to my room and she said " are you still virgin ? " I said " whoa cynthia , we're to young " she said " yeah i know lets try it i mean i love you and you're trying to forget about someone this will help you " she said " um okay " i said she pull my shirt and kissed my neck , I'm not going to lie she can kiss like no one can't sge has those soft cute lips . (EXPLICIT GUYYS ) Cynthia keep kissing my neck till she stop and took her clothes off she locked the door and play music . i said " wyd .... " She said " okay this going to be smooth and hardcore im good and the music is if they could hear something that you know steven " i said " alright " she remove all her clothes damn she was hot but .... SKYLAR .. 😞 ughh im done with her this is my opportunity to move on from her . I remove my clothes and me and cynthia had .... Yeah we had sex . We were done it felt great Cynthia can make you forget about someone she's a pro on this and she's only done it once ... Wtf . (EXPLICIT GUYYS) we took a shower togethere in the tub and i had some more of that bomb ass . (EXPLICIT GUYYS) We finally got dress and left to the skatepark i went to skate and Skylar was there she . me and CYNTHIA were holding hands and then we sat on a old ramp and she kissed me . Skylar said " hey i see you and cynthia are back " i said " yup since today " she looked at me and said " wow not trying to sound like i like you but I thought you had a thing for me ..." I said " you said it HAD , we can only be bff now " she laughed and said oh okay . she skated and then Cynthia came and said " Bitch stop talking to my man ! " I said " cynthia chill i just told her me and you are dating mow " she told Skylar " back off from him he's mine now . you had your chance but you blew it thats why weasel broke yr heart bitch " skylar stop skating and said " ha funny how you don't know shit . but fuck out of my face " Cynthia kept arguing and the Skylar pull me into her and gave a kiss i got shock and pull away . Cynthia punched Sky om the face and then a fight began u pull them apart then diddy came and said " wtf ... let me help u " skylar said " butch don't come to me like you know shot next time you have to say some make sure your facts come out from ur mohth right stupid cunt " Diddy grab Skylar and took her cynthia just kept cussing her out . i told cynthia " Stopp see this is why i was afraid to date you " she said " its bcs i love you I don't want her to take you away frim me " i said " she's not ! Okay i love you " Cynthia hugged me and i took her home . Diddy and Skylar were talking .. i hope diddy doesn't fall inlove with Skylar or her . uggghh !!!