❤️Beginning❤️

You and Shigaraki are home playing Mario Kart. he lets you win the few first rounds, then after a while of playing he keeps losing every, single (hah like you), round.

He starts getting frustrated and mad. You never told him but you were amazing at video games.

">:( Heyyy...when did you get so good Y/N?"

"Hmmm let's see...since the dawn of time" you said with a cocky smile.

"Haha...very funny Y/N" he said in a angry tone.

After a few more rounds, he saw that you were going to get 1st place, and that hit a nerve. So being the salty loser that he is, he turned the console off.

">:0 Shiggy!!! I was almost done >:/" you said pissed off.

Shigaraki staired at you with anger and frustration. And you being you found it kinda hot.

You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck "Awww what's wrong Shiggy?"

"I just don't think it's fair that you keep winning every fuxking round" he said, clearly pissed off.

"🙄 Well SO-RRY that you suck" you said with confidence.

"Now, now Y/N don't get ahead of yourself."

"Tch- why should I listen to a LOSERRR!" You laughed at your own comment.

Shigaraki then quickly pinned you to the bed.

"Because then you get punished~"

(Scroll for spicy part ma'am)