028. for you + nye

heather was getting ready for the new year's party with the stranger things kids and one direction. heather was in her room doing her makeup with amelie.

heather was wearing a rose-gold slipon dress with matching heels.

amelie on the other hand was wearing a sweater with glittery leather pants and silver flats.

finn and the rest of the stranger things kids were hanging out in there hotel room, supposedly getting ready. joe, charlie and natty were chaperoning them.

sadie squealed "i can't believe i'll be meeting finn's ex and one direction on the same night!"

"can you not call her my ex?" finn scoffed

night came and louis and heather were preparing his house for guests. louis had grown quite the fan of stranger things, along with niall so he wanted to make a good impression. he didn't know they were huge fans of one direction.

"you think they'll like me in real life?" heather's anxiety was growing

"funnily enough, i think i should be the one asking you that" the older tomlinson chuckled

"hey!" heather gave him a light punch to the shoulder "they'll love you"

"and they'll love you too!"

and right on cue the doorbell rang.

squeals of mille and sadie echoed throughout the house. niall chuckled at how the girls were excited to meet them. it reminded them of when they were younger. touring the world as best friends.

amelie and louis partridge were engulfed in small talk while walking towards their house guests, niall and zayn were drinking, louis, harry and liam were already talking to natty, joe and charlie.

"millie! sadie! hi!" heather said as she engulfed the two girls in a hug

she hugged all of them one-by-one, then she hugged finn. the two were hugging like they were old friends again. like the two ever dated and never ended on a rough patch. they liked it. they both pulled away and she started talking again.

"i'll give you a tour of the house? in case you guys get lost, that is"

the rest of the night went on, heather and the rest of them were outside, conversing.

liam excused heather from the tabled because of their "thing" that was supposedly coming soon. the two exchanged whispers and went back to their tables.

tommoheather posted a new photo!