008. family ties

content warning // mentions of death and divorce

~*~*~

i pack up my things to bring back to doncaster, uk, my hometown.

i go back to doncaster for a few weeks with my brother. we're gonna stay with my birth dad, or his step dad.

i get to see my siblings again! lottie, fizzy, daisy, phoebe, doris and ernest.

me and louis have always been the most popular or famous. considering i'm an actress and/or social media influencer, and him as a member of one direction and now, a solo artist.

louis and i are half siblings. louis' birth father, troy austin, left him and his mother when he was still an infant. johannah or jay {my mum} married mark tomlinson, my birth dad.

mark was louis' only father figure, he took his last name and his family, us, 5 half sisters he loved so much.

my mum and my dad divorced, but our family never broke up, all of us sill loved each other the same.

mum started dating daniel deakin, eventually married him. they are parents of our other pair of twins, ernest and doris.

my mum, johannah deakin passed away on december 7, 2016. 9 months ago, my mother passed away due to leukemia.

on june 15 my brother auditioned for the x factor, in manchester

on july 23, one direction was formed. one direction consisted of my brother;louis tomlinson, along with harry styles, niall horan, zayn malik, and liam payne.

on december 12, 2010, the seventh season of the x factor. one direction won 3rd place.

on november 18, 2011, one direction released their debut album called up all night. on the album are their hit songs, what makes you beautiful and one thing.

on november 9, 2012, one direction released their second studio album, take me home. on this album are another set of their hit songs, including live while we're young, kiss you and little things.

on november 25, 2013, one direction released their third studio album, midnight memories. on this album consist more hit songs like best song ever and story of my life.

on november 17, 2014, one direction released their fourth studio album, four.

march 25, 2015. zayn malik left the band to continue as a solo artist.

on november 14, 2015, one direction released their fifth and last studio album before their hiatus.

august 2015. one direction went on an 18-month hiatus.

on december 2016, my brother; louis tomlinson, released a debut single called "just hold on" featuring steve aoki.

on july 21, 2017, my brother collaborated with bebe rexha to release a single "back to you" to follow-up his debut "just hold on".

~*~*~

hey its el
so this is somewhat a background of louis' life i guess, if u didn't know him

and btw, i changed my @ to -sincerelystylinson from -sincerelystrangers

a comment, follow and a vote would mean the world!

all the love, eli
mwa