Chapter 10

They all got up. They noticed Flora was fast asleep. Kate and Y/N looked at Miles and smiled. He let out a soft chuckle.

 "Duty calls," he said lifting Flora. He took her to her room and got her into bed. 

"Start getting ready to leave Y/N," said Kate.

"I'm sorry?"

"We're going to go pick up your things so you can stay remember? Unless you want me to just drop you off and you stay home."

"Oh right, I thought you meant leave as in for me to go home alone," Y/N said relieved.

"Of course not!" Kate said letting out a laugh. 

"Well then, is Miles going to stay alone with Flora while we go?"

"Yeah, he's done it before so we should be fine. Miles!"

Miles came running downstairs.

"Yes?"

"You're going to stay here with Flora while I take Y/N home so she can grab her things, got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Just try not to take long."

Kate nodded and led Y/N to the door. She waved at Miles and made her way out. They got to the car and made their way out of the house.

"Okay Y/N, lead the way."

Y/N started giving Kate directions and eventually got to Y/N's apartment about ten minutes later.

"Not too long of a drive," Kate said. "Alright, go do what you have to do, I'll wait out here. Just try not to take long or Miles will get cranky."

Y/N nodded and ran to the front door. She made her way into her apartment, got out a suitcase, and started packing. She packed three pajama sets, seven shirts, seven pants, three pairs of shoes, a fancy outfit, a hoodie, her makeup, her hair products, her toiletries, and her wallet. She packed everything all nice and organized, closed the luggage, grabbed her keys, and made her way out. She saw Kate waiting in her car and knocked on her window lightly.

"If you want, I can take my car and just follow you back home so I can drive myself around every time I go out."

"Okay, sure, just honk at me when you're ready to take off."

"Got it," Y/N said laughing.

She put her luggage into her car and got it started. She honked at Kate and they both started making their way back to Killruddery. 

UGHH I FEEL LIKE MY WRITING HAS BEEN SO MESSY THESE PAST FEW CHAPTERS I'M SORRY.