.4

Private Chat: 0!

Would you like to message your friends?
yes [no]

We shall alert you when you receive a private chat update! :)

Lance's POV

  "Lance! Please! We have to go!" Nancy pleaded. "I already told you no. There's no bloody way I'm driving on that side of town," I said. "Why? Lance, if this was for you, you know I'd do it for you in a heartbeat. Just this one thing, please!" I rolled my eyes. "Except you can't drive, and I can. Why do you want to go there anyway?" "Because, that's where all the cool kids go."

  "You mean the kids with the fake IDs and addictions to drug and drinking? Mum would kill me if I took you over there!" I said. "Ugh! It's just one little thing. I won't be there all day. Please Lance, please!" she begged. "The answer is no. There's no way I'm taking you over there for 'one little thing'. You're 15, you're too young to get involved in any of that stuff."

  "When did you turn into Dad number 2?" She ran out of my room. I hated it when she brought up Dad. It's been 5 years since he left us, and yet she compares me to him every 10 seconds. She's such a frustrating child.

  "Mum, I'm going out for a drive!" I shouted, slipping my coat on. "Okay! Don't forget to finish packing when you get back!" Nancy raced me to the door. "Please, mum doesn't have to know," she grinned. "I'm not taking you anywhere Nance." I drove to a cafe, hooking my laptop up to the wifi.

Welcome to ChattrBox

Please log in

username: lance-o-lot
password: ****

loading...

Private Chats: 0!
Group Chats: 1!
Open Chats: 0!

  Who added me to a chat?

lance-o-lot has joined the group.
thehamster: hey lancee
YOU: kacey why is your user thehamster?
thhamster: because i want it to be, duh
hiJacked: yeah lance. freedom of the usernames!!
YOU: shut up jack, this isnt america
hiJacked: what if it is?
YOU: jesus, why do i chat with you guys?
thehamster: guyssssssss
YOU: what
hiJacked: whatttttttt
thehamster: im hving a party at my place.. wanna come???
hiJacked: count me in
YOU: i dunno guys... nancys bugging me and mums on my case about packing for uni. like shed let me go?
thehamster: pleeeeeeeeeeeeasse???
hiJacked: yeah, you have to come. maybe youll meet a nice guy and hook up ;)
YOU: SHUT UP MY FAMILY DOESNT EVEN KNOW IM GAY
thehamster: yeah jack. what if his mums over his shoulder!
hiJacked: because hed open a chat with us around his mum
YOU: true
YOU: but to be fair i didnt know who added me..
thehamster: you wouldnt open it anyway
YOU: yeah..
hiJacked: well that's a nice feeling
YOU: but ill see if i can. but in the mean time, TEXT ME BECAUSE I WILL NOT WALK AROUND WITH A GIANT LAPTOP!!!
thehamster: alrght, alrght. well text you. bye losers, see you tonight. you better show up lance
thehamster has left the group.
hiJacked: dont leave me alone lanceeeee
YOU: too bad
lance-o-lot has left the group.

  "Please mum! It's a little party. And I won't stay out too late," I begged. "You have to finish packing.""But I've got all summer for that. Please, please, please. I really want to go. When was the last time I went to a party?" She sighed and put her hand on her forehead. "Fine. But don't be back any later than 1 am, okay?" I jumped with joy, mentally.

  "Thank you mum! I promise!"