Foreal

Ari: POV

As I walked into the club, I saw hella heads

As I walked into the club, I saw hella heads. People are twerking, drinking, and some just acting a damn fool.

"That don't make no damn sense," I said while I was walking by, and I saw some girl throwing it back on My Stupid ass, Babydaddy. Earlier I had asked him could he take our son because I had a Hosting Tonight, and this nigga was going to say, "I got work and don't know if I can make it time. "

"Work my ass, "I said

I can't believe that I got pregnant by that piece of shit, But then I wouldn't have my Son . He is the most perfect Two years old you will meet but don't play with my son because he is definitely about that life, and so am I.

BabyDaddy and I make eye contact, and I roll my eye and keep it push to my section because I was already running late because of his bitch ass. I am not about to start a fight in the club with him, just to get kicked out and miss a bag girl, please. That broke Bitch mentality.

When I got to my section, I saw my friends Tae, Jayda.

AuthorNote: Tae and Jayda don't have any pictures together that I could find

"Hey girl, what took you so long to get here," Tae said
I rolled my eye " My Bitch ass, Broke ass Babydaddy is what took me so long, and I can't stand his ass," I said.
Tae started laughing " I told you he wasn't shit when y'all was fucking together, but it too late now he in your life forever."

I looked at Jayda for some help; she just shrugged and said, " Girl, don't look at me. You know I am going to side with Tae on this one."

" let just stop talking about him, and let's enjoy this night."

...
....
" Damn, I got to sit down. I am tired," I said
" I would be too if I were throwing that ass back all night," Tae said

"Girl, you caused an earthquake up in here," Jadyda Said

"Girl, I am tired, but I had to show out and get this bag because two things I don't play about is my money and my family, y'all included," Ari said
I looked down at my watch. It was already 1 am, and I have been here since 10. It's time to go.

" Tae! Jayda! I am about to be up out of here; my baby got to school in the morning, and it already one, and I have to get up by 6:30."

"Damn, sis, I guess I am leaving too, D.J. In his feels, because he did play boo'd up about 3 in a row can no be that in love, "Jayda said

Ok, love, you be safe, " I said while laughing"
Bye Tae, call me tomorrow so we can hang out by
Bye, love you, "Tae."

.....

Where the hell are my key at? "I said out loud."

Big ass purse and can't find your shit wow," someone said from behind me

(In her head= italicize)
"Now who tf is minding my business. Should I turn around and see who it is. No bitch what if they try and kidnap you? Now what? Bitch, you from Chicago, you better act tf like it."

And how is that any of you business" I said as I turn to see this fine, nosy ass man

Sweetie, I am not mean any harm, just observing. He said

But right before I could reply, I hear gunshots and then was being pushed to the ground by my car.

Today isn't my day. Damn, I am not trying to die young I got a baby at home.

Get up! Hurry. I heard from in front of me, (bitch, you don't have to tell me twice)

I look up, then suddenly, I am off the ground and moving at a fast pace.
Next, then I know I am shaking, and everything turned black