Chapter Twelve ~|| Voices ||~

~|| Third Person POV ||~

It took you some time to process what Todoroki had said. Your new home? How did this happen?

Here you were sitting up on the bed feeling the cold metal around your left ankle keeping you chained onto the bed. Todoroki who sat beside you reached for the tray he had left on the table stirring the soup.

"Why am I here? Where's [F/n] and my grandma?"

Todoroki sat there not answering your question without a care in the world. His only priority right now was you.

"Eat before your soup turns cold."

You clenched your fists trying to get him to answer your questions but to no avail, he kept quiet about it as he put the spoon closer to your lips.

"I'm not hungry."

You said sternly turning your ahead away.

"You're hungry, now eat."

Your eyes were filled with tears at the thought of your loved ones being in despair of your disappearance.

"Take me back to the village. Please Todoroki."

You begged grasping onto the sleeve of his shirt trying to get him to talk yet he sat there staring down at you with a blank face showing no emotion at all.

Todoroki grabbed out a key from his pocket and unlocked your chained ankle. You took this chance to try and kick him but was immediately stopped by Todoroki.

"Don't even try it."

~~~~~

You sat there hugging your knees to your chest as you felt Todoroki running his fingers gently through your scalp.

"[Y/n]."

He called out your name yet no reply as you sat there, staring at the wall.

He called you repeatedly and again, no response. This annoyed him having him to tilt your head back making you look at him.

A smirk crept up his lips leaning down gently giving you a soft kiss.

"I'll be gone tonight. I won't be back until tomorrow morning."

A few minutes had gone by and you were put back in the room chained again. Todoroki who was beside you talked about how dangerous the outside world was. How it wasn't for you.

He would rant on and on about how monsters would come and eat you if you had ever thought about stepping foot out the house.

You believed him.

You had no clue about what creatures wanders in the woods. Only Todoroki knew.

"They'll eat you in an instant."

He knows.

"There's monsters."

He knows it all.

"Giant winged beasts."

He's telling the truth.

"Stay here and you'll be safe."

He caressed your face trying to manipulate you with his lies that you had assumed were to be true.

"You'll be safe. Forever."

Your eyes looked around the room seeing items being placed orderly around the room.

I need to leave.

T̸h̸e̸y̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ e̸a̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸

I have to go back to the village.

M̸o̸n̸s̸t̸e̸r̸s̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ g̸e̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸

Grandma must be looking for me.

S̸h̸e̸ i̸s̸ g̸o̸n̸e̸                                      R̸u̸n̸
L̶e̶a̶v̶e̶
         S̸h̸e̸ i̸s̸ g̸o̸n̸e̸
G̶e̶t̶ a̶w̶a̶y̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶
S̸h̸e̸ i̸s̸ g̸o̸n̸e̸
L̶e̶a̶v̶e̶
R̸u̸n̸
              L̶e̶a̶v̶e̶                          R̸u̸n̸

G̶e̶t̶ a̶w̶a̶y̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶
                                                                              L̶e̶a̶v̶e̶
                                                  S̸h̸e̸ i̸s̸ g̸o̸n̸e̸

S̸h̸e̸ i̸s̸ g̸o̸n̸e̸                                                       R̶u̶n̶

~~~~~

Small voices were heard yet there was no one in the room except you and Todoroki. The whole day you spent the day with Todoroki holding you in his grasp in satisfaction tracing the side of your neck. You were wide awake as the unknown voices kept ringing in your ear. Their words were no longer clear making it hard for you to understand their words.
🥀

"Depend on me [Y/n]. Only me."

🥀