Chapter Ten ~||His Plan (Part II)||~

~|| Third Person POV ||~

Todoroki who sat in his room kept thinking about Fuyumi's question.

A human's scent was a strong scent to wolves.

While being deep into his thoughts, his door opened showing Fuyumi who came in seeing how stressed Todoroki looked.

"Dinner's ready and Natsuo just came home. Come eat. We'll figure this out later."

Todoroki nodded and stood up walking behind his older sister entering the dining room.

~~~~~

After dinner, Todoroki had gone back into his room without saying a word to both Fuyumi and Natsuo which wasn't something new.

But Natsuo knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong with Shoto?"

Natsuo asked but Fuyumi chuckled and shook her head finishing up her bowl of rice.

Natsuo stood up and made his way to Todoroki's room smelling a strange scent. The scent grew stronger each step he took to get to Todoroki's room.

When he arrived in-front of Todoroki's door, he slammed it open raising a brow seeing Todoroki sitting on his bed staring at his closet door.

"Your smell. You went somewhere didn't you?"

"I only went out for a while."

"Yeah. Took you a couple of days to get back home just to go out hunting?"

"I lost..my way home."

"Don't even try it Shoto. Lost your way home? You're good at remembering directions. I know you were with a human."

Todoroki quickly stood up and walked towards Natsuo with an angry expression.

"You can't tell that old man about this."

He stared at Natsuo for awhile then walked passed him.

"Where you going?"

Natsuo asked following Todoroki behind.

"I'm heading out. I still need to carry out my plan. Don't follow me."

"Your what? I-...fine. But that scent of yours has to be gone before he comes home. You know how he is with humans."

"......."

"I don't know what this plan of yours is but just...just get home safely without causing trouble."

~~~~~

Quietly entering your home, he saw [F/n] sitting on the chair awake looking as if he was waiting for someone.

"So you came back huh? I was wondering where you went."

Todoroki who stayed silent sat down closing his eyes remembering that tonight would be a full moon.

"You know, [Y/n] started acting weird ever since you stepped foot in our home."

Todoroki sat there, waiting til the clouds had moved away revealing the moonlight of the moon that would soon illuminate the darkness they were both sitting in.

"I suggest you go and find somewhere else to live. She has been getting more distant with me when you came in our home. Pack your things and leave, right now."

And there it was.

The moonlight lit through the windows hitting Todoroki's figure.

His eyes glowed which left [F/n] stunned.

"What're you doing? Hey what're you doing? H-HEY WH- ACK!"

~~~~~

During that night, Todoroki had burned the homes of the villagers making sure no one could escape. Those who stayed to patrol the village were silently killed leaving their bodies to be feasted on by the animals that lurked in the woods as he took you, fleeing away from the village.

🥀