24

Happy new yeeeeaaarrrrrr!!!

The next day come and Lisa's friends were at their mansion t support their friend and of course to tease her.

"Lalisa Manoban the great lover of Joohyun, the woman who waited for the girl whom she will marry will ask for the Bae's for her lovers hand!!" Jackson introduced as if Lisa will have a speech.

"The woman who's willing to wait....!" Jeongyeon paused looking at her friends and lastly the the girl who's getting married so soon.

"Lalisa Manoban!!!" they shouted and cheered. They hug Lisa so tight that the latter hardly breath.

"Good luck my friend, hope you make it alive after talking to them." Jeongyeon said, Rosie on sudebis just silently listening to them, Lisa take a glance at her friend whom is not joining the tease she walk towards Rosie and sat beside her.

"Any problem?" Lisa ask worriedly and the latter suddenly tear up making their alot her friends alert but knowing that she's the most emotional among them.

"I am just happy that you're getting married." she said and a tear escape her eyes.

"Chill she wouldn't die, not unless she disobey Irene." Jeongyeon said and laugh with Jackson who gladly support Jeongyeon.

"Yah! Why are you freaking hugging her?!!" Jisoo enters and push Lisa away that the other two catch before she hit the ground.

"Unnie!"Jennie said and about to go close vit her lover Seulgi stop her by holding her elbow and shaking her head.

"Jealous ass" Jennie told

"Hon, I'm fine" Rosie told while the other girl is so worried to her.

"Where's Jin-Woo?" Rosie ask

"At Lisa's mom, as she saw him Lisa's mother ask if she can hold our son that I said okay and our son didn't cry, I guess they are playing at the wide garden downstairs." Jisoo answered

"They will get married first before us." Jennie stated looking at Seulgi as if complaining.

"Uhm..." Seulgi caress Geer nape as she don't know what to say to ger fiance that is nearly sulking beside her.

"We got plans, remember?" Seulgi told as if remembering their plans that they wanted a house first before getting married so they can already start a family as soon as they got a perfect home that will perfectly fit their planned family.

"Yeah, house first." Jennie poured remembering their plans that they made.

"Can we know what are those plans?" Jisoo raise a brow at her sister.

"We'll find a perfect home for us first before getting married and starting a family." Jennie proudly told.

"You can find a perfect home after getting married and while Jennie is pregnant or while you're enjoying your married life." Lisa said as she planned that on her mind without telling her fiance, Joohyun.

"Uhuh" they all said and Jennie look at Seulgi again.

Seulgi's now thinking how unpredictable Lisa is. First she got Joohyun, they became together and now she's advicing her on getting married and to tell that Kang Seulgi is much way older than Lalisa Manoban.

"It's our plan." Seulgi told and Lisa just shrug.

"I can agree to both parts." Jisoo said going in between so a fight won't start.

"Me too" the others told.

Irene's Pov

The sun is nearly setting, the clock already 5 post meridiem(PM) sharp and I'm getting nervous and excited at the same time, a bit sad because I still don't have any engagement ring, if the last few days that my parents were here asking why I still don't have a ring on my finger they stop asking yesterday, I don't know if I'll be glad or confuse, but better to be glad so I won't be nervous everytime they will ask and so Suzy unnie would stop teasing the heck out of me.