Chapter 1

Foxy's Pov

I was sitting alone on my pirate cove, like usual. The clock was 11:51 pm, which ment 9 minutes until another night of hell. I frowned a little. Why do they have to do this every single night?

I heard we got a new night guard, Joe or something. After Mike luckily survived, Freddy and the rest has been so ashamed over me. He was one of the first people to survive this hell hole.

I looked over at the sign to my right hand side. "Out of order" it said with big letters. It's not even true! I am NOT out of order! I am perfectly fine! I really am!

I looked over at the clock on the wall. 12:07 am. Here we go again!

I heard someone making a mess in the kitchen, assuming it was Chica, since Freddy never moves before the 3rd night. Bonnie rarely goes to the kitchen, and if he does, you wouldn't notice it.

I kept looking at the clock, every minute felt like an hour. Please make it, please survive night one! I begged. Please survive! I don't like the idea of people being murdered by the other animatronics, but what really makes me sad, is that I accidentally killed a few people two. I didn't mean too, I just scared them and gave them a heart attack.

12:37 am. He's doing well. As long as he don't forget to check both door. Let's just hope he don't run out of power.

1:24 am. 1:59 am. 2:16 am. I looked at the camera. He hasn't checked at me once. it's okay, I guess. No one checks at me the first night anyway.

3:33 am. The door into Pirate Cove cracked open, and a big, purple bunny head looked through it. "Hi, Foxy" Bonnie said

"How ya' doing?" I asked, but didn't really care. He's a bitch. A big fluffy bunny bitch!

"I'm good. I'm good. How about you?"

"Like always; miserable"

"Good, good. Stay like that" he said and left. They're always like that. They hate me, everyone does.

4:03 am. 4:22 am. 5:36 am. Suddenly it all turned dark. I guess the power went out. Freddy's musicbox started to play in the distance. Good luck, mate. I thought.

I heard a scream. Oh, well. What can you expect? This is Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, the place of dreams and joy and all that shit...