Romantic Breaker Arc 2 Chapter 13: What I Can Do

Beginning of ARC 2

Back at the Hatsugamine's...

The group of ten 15 to 16 year olds busy themselves at around 1:53 PM doing various activities. They want to make the most of daytime before they enjoy themselves outdoors later on.

Most of them are all in the Hatsune's gymnasium room. Rin, Rinto and Neru borrowed Piko's Mathematics notebook and are scribbling to complete their homework at a table in one corner.

The youngest in the group, Nero, Piko and Olivia, are seated on a furry, carpeted floor around a lower table where they are playing their favorite online game with their laptops.

Mikuo and Miku are rehearsing routines and stunts that their parents instructed them to practice at least more than 30 minutes a day whilst Lenka is watching the two perform at the corner. She has all the SP pairs' journals that she just checked and gathered with her and are sitting on her lap. Beside her seat, are all their SP children which are in one big crib who are taking an hour-long afternoon nap.

Scientific specimens they may be, they require special attention, care, food and sleep just like real little children do. One can tell that they are asleep if the spherical SP progeny lies down or is positioned horizontally. They are lined up in the crib with their own little light summer blankets that their parents brought along which Lenka tucked neatly on each of them.

They are all inside the Hatsune residence at the moment whilst Len is outside in the dried-up cornfield's clearing all by himself, standing in the middle of the stargazing party's ridiculous venue.

It looks like a place where they can actually hold a town's beer fest or children's birthday party or some weird fair. A summer wind passes as the breeze makes all the balloons jiggle. There is a small stand prepared for singing in front of the TV and sound system set, it looks like the menacing duo planned a sing along tonight as well.

'It'll have to do anyway for tonight. Unless...' thought the light blond with glowing pale blue highlights.

He is staring at the area but his mind seems to be in another place. He stands there appearing to have drifted off. He looks at his right arm where the entity mark is clearly and plainly displayed.

For years, he and Miku has told anyone who asked that it is a tattoo. What it really was, is none other but a bind that tells him that the entity that he had an agreement with from three and a half years ago will live in his soul for the rest of his life - a contract that will forever remind him that he is the entity itself now.

'From now on, I will have to live with this. No more hiding. The more I hide, the more it wants to break free. I have been intensely working out daily to always drain my strength so that no abilities will leak out and materialise. All along it's just telling me to use it from time to time. It's telling me... The entity is telling me to use its power just as I use my body every day, like to simply move to do everyday activities. This ability is like breathing to me now. I know you are me now and I believe that we both have the same notions and will. You, yourself told me. If it were anyone else then that person wouldn't be your bearer. I must stay wise though and be very careful as to never abuse this and to only use this if the people around me are ok with it.' Len discusses with himself.

He takes his contact lenses off then scans the area for anything or anyone hiding or watching him. After this, he lifts his hand and casts a spell to summon snow which covered the entire party's venue making it looked like a winter festival instead of a summer one.

It is hot and humid outside but the snow on the ground doesn't melt at all and just stood still like artificial snow. The temperature is just right and isn't too chilling or uncomfortable. Any frost on the ground doesn't make any pathway slippery but felt like regular ground.